Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

Go for it. I'll continue to call you out every time you post something as idiotic and low as saying that if you have the clout, it's justification for being immoral.

I am going to call out your reading comprehension.

He said that there is no evidence that any of it is actually true and is withholding judgement until there IS proof, not just baseless conjecture. Your judgement without proof is actually incredibly immoral. Where is the justification for that?

Once again, we have an offseason media blurb with no verification that becomes more of a barometer of people's opinions of Haynesworth than the actual situation. Color me stunned.......

Stripper + lawyer = no good options

I am going to call out your reading comprehension.

He said that there is no evidence that any of it is actually true and is withholding judgement until there IS proof, not just baseless conjecture. Your judgement without proof is actually incredibly immoral. Where is the justification for that?

You need ot go back and read the whole conversation. His original quote was...

"moral of the story? If you work hard and play hard, this is a non-issue, or much less of one."

referring to his list of athletes who have illegitimate children.

Christ, you people are ridiculous. Guilty before being proven innocent seems to be the standard around here. There's not even any evidence that its his kid, and you people are lighting torches and sharpening your pitchforks already. Lighten up already. Some of you people take every little thing this or that player does waaaay too seriously. Try stepping away from the computer every now and again, and maybe DO something in your life that doesn't involve being on es all day analyzing and complaining about any and everything under the sun. Good god, the more I read this board regularly, the more I see how ridiculous a lot of the members here are. No wonder this place has to be policed gestapo style. I never used to understand why this place had so many rules, but after reading what a lot of morans post here, I can see why. Unbelieveable.

What's next? Someone will post a story about Haynesworth not holding the door open for an old lady at a resturant and you will all go up in flames again. Rididculous.

*and yes I spelled it morans on purpose, google it if you need a clue.

This Albert Haynesworth Witch hunt is reminding me of what happened in the 2005 offseason with one Sean Taylor . The same anonymous internet judge and jury were hanging him out to dry following the ATV indecent .

look this sounds like a typical: "I had a brush with someone who has made millions I want my millions" . They aim high (10- million) in the hope to come away with a fraction of that and 15 seconds of fame . It is pathetic and it is pathetic people give this life .

I don't care if it really is Alberts child or not . If it is then he has to man up and pay for his mistake (but not 10million) . If it isn't who cares ?

Another non story that the burnem and lynchem will use to bash another Redskins player ... yipiee :/

Christ, you people are ridiculous. Guilty before being proven innocent seems to be the standard around here.

This isn't a court of law, it's a WWW message board. Regardless, no crime has been committed, but dumbassedness should definitely be frowned upon.

I know we are all down on AH right now, but let's pretend this wasn't AH for a second.. this women is a stripper, I've known a few strippers in my life.. this baby could be mine for all we know.. let's reserve judgement on this matter.. skipping OTA's on the other hand and getting injured every other play and coming back into the game after taking a breather, the time for reserving judgement is over.. I personally can't stand this guy..

I wonder if this is his real kid if it is I wonder if the kid will show up ontime when kid is suppose to come out... its possible he/she might not be happy with the situation and plans to stay in a bit longer :evilg:

He may wind up getting all pissed off, saying "Hey, I was sold a bad bill of goods!!! When I was first born, I was told my Father was Albert Haynesworth and now I find out he's Jimmie Walker?!?!??" :ols:

He may wind up getting all pissed off, saying "Hey, I was sold a bad bill of goods!!! When I was first born, I was told my Father was Albert Haynesworth and now I find out he's Jimmie Walker?!?!??" :ols:

LMFAO I wonder when and if the kid does come out he will be in shape!?

Ok, can we possibly wait until there is some confirmation of this before we light the torches? If it is true then full speed ahead, but c'mon, no one has ever made a claim like this before only to have it be untrue, right?

I know, right? There are two sides to every story, and so far the media has trashed AH without any direct quotes or evidence. Since I know everything they've been saying is BS (about his attitude towards the team), I'm not going to jump on this news lead and condemn the guy.

On another note, this has to be the only thing I feel sorry for athletes on; They're constantly surrounded by sharks, female and male.

I could see this story being true. I'm sure Big Al told her he would pay for an abortion but she wants to keep the kid so he ignores her. Either way it's his personal life and as long as he comes to play this year he can bang whoever he wants. I'm more disappointed with him for being a idiot for not using a rubber than anything. She gonna get paid

Well, now we have confirmation that he exercised at least once during the offseason. :)

best post of the day, lol

The article screams of a money hungry lawyer trying to get paid to me.

"This man is worth millions," Strazzullo said. "She has had to apply for Medicaid to take care of her pregnancy."

So because he's worth millions shes entitled to 10 million of it because he supposedly had had sex with her and got her pregnant? If I were AH I'd tell her and her lawyer to prove it was mine before she gets a dime. How does someone put a price on a piece of tail like that? Where did they get that number from?

Once again, we have an offseason media blurb with no verification that becomes more of a barometer of people's opinions of Haynesworth than the actual situation. Color me stunned.......

Its all in how you bait the hook. :)

You need ot go back and read the whole conversation. His original quote was...

"moral of the story? If you work hard and play hard, this is a non-issue, or much less of one."

referring to his list of athletes who have illegitimate children.

It's a non-issue on a football message board. If this is an upstanding memeber of our team, it is an unfortunate episode.

If it is the team pariah (deservedly so), than there is this sense of moral outrage and immediate calls for his dismissal.

Athletes cheat. Often, and have illegitimate children. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying that it's part of our celebrity culture. So simply because this is a person who I dislike does not mean I am going to treat this any differently than the many other stories (true and untrue) that pop up daily on the gossip rags.

Right now, all we know for sure is that there is a pregnant woman who is seeking damages of $10MM from a former liason. We don't even know if they had sex at this point, or if he is the father. So let's pump the breaks just a bit on the character crusade.

Archived