Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post.com: Pregnant ex suing NFL star

TK

sniff sniff, a clear heels wearing, exotic dancing Virgin with no concept of contraceptives, fell in love with Mr Buttersworth for his personality and great abs and with this "unexpected" pregnancy she needs 10 million to stay in the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to. :rolleyes:

Indeed, after one week or two, she's entitled to steady and prodigious sums of cash to support her cok...support the child. Obviously. I mean, after all the dudes who chase a pretty stripper, it's AMAZING that she gets pregnant by someone who signed an enormous NFL contract. Just, wow, what are the odds?!

Sure, a man should take care but it's because he should take care to protect himself from the rapacious claws of women who look at him as the avenue to the lifestyle to which their looks and genitalia (which, as you know, is so unique in this world) entitle them.

Frankly, none of this is my business and it's hard to cast aspersions when Albert may or may not have had sex with her or may have felt that he wore a condom or that she said she was on the pill (yes, he'd be dumb to believe her, but if someone told me that then said she got pregnant and "oh support me!" I'd be mighty suspicious.)

What are the odds this stuff would occur if child support were pegged to maintenance support of a child instead of being glorified alimony/palimony?

Wait a sec! A lil slut shows and throws her beaver all over the place, and now wants to sue because Haynesworth doesn't love, respect, or want to be with her? She doesn't deserve a dayum dime!!! As far as the child, yes the father should take great care of it, but Haynesworth better make sure he's even the real father.

EDIT: Here is a newer list I found...

Wow! A list of guys that DON'T have illegitimate kids might be shorter than that list.

I'd reserve judgment until a paternity test shows whether he's the father or not. Who knows, maybe he's the father. Wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. Or maybe he's not. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

One more thing, there is no such person as a "Salma Hayek look-alike." There is only ONE Salma Hayek!

You know something? That's the whole part of this story I find truly offensive. Even comparing another woman to Salma Hayek is grounds for war... ;)

He will be on Maury Povich show and they will open the envelope to see if it is Haynesworth kid or someone else's kid.

I'd love it if that happened and right before Maury opens the envelope turns to Albert and says, "Two quick questions 1) What do you think about the 3-4 defense? 2) Do you think your absence has been a distraction to the team?"

(late last year...)

AH: "Howzabout you and me gettin' together sometime, darlin'?"

Salma (while grinding on his lap): "I don't date customers, sorry."

(later that evening)

Another "exotic dancer": "Girl, do you know who that was you were giving a lap dance to? Alfred Haynesbert!"

Salma: "Who?"

Other "dancer": "Alfred Haynesbert! He plays football for the Redskins or something. Man just got paid $100 million dollars! It's in all the papers!"

Salma: "D'oh!" :doh:

I didn't want to quote all of it, but this is the post of the thread :rotflmao: Also we need pics of the Selma look alike :D

If the rumors pan out and AH is the father, I hope he does the right thing and financially supports the child. The woman does not deserve $10M for spreading her legs. Were I in Big Al's shoes I'd fight for the state mandated child care payouts and set up a nice trust fund for the kid that nobody can touch but the child when he/she comes of age. Then I'd hire a PI and a forensic accountant to keep tabs and make sure that every dime of those payments goes towards stuff for the child. Take care of the kid..not the chick who went prospectin'.

since when did a man's just providing FINANCIALLY for his child start equating with doing "the right thing?"

When we, unfortunately, stopped expecting any more than that from many young men today.

I'd say "do the right thing and support the kid financially and be there for him as a father figure and role model", but I try not to set myself up for disappointment. My neck would have a permanent twinge from all the head-shaking I'd end up doing. :D

Someone should speak to Silvia's lawyer and ask him to add the Redskins to the suit, why, because he has abandoned us too. When Haynesworth signed, his signature meant he promised to "emotionally and financially support the Redskins But, "after one season Haynesworth has abandoned Skins Nation....

Indeed, after one week or two, she's entitled to steady and prodigious sums of cash to support her cok...support the child. Obviously. I mean, after all the dudes who chase a pretty stripper, it's AMAZING that she gets pregnant by someone who signed an enormous NFL contract. Just, wow, what are the odds?!

Sure, a man should take care but it's because he should take care to protect himself from the rapacious claws of women who look at him as the avenue to the lifestyle to which their looks and genitalia (which, as you know, is so unique in this world) entitle them.

Frankly, none of this is my business and it's hard to cast aspersions when Albert may or may not have had sex with her or may have felt that he wore a condom or that she said she was on the pill (yes, he'd be dumb to believe her, but if someone told me that then said she got pregnant and "oh support me!" I'd be mighty suspicious.)

What are the odds this stuff would occur if child support were pegged to maintenance support of a child instead of being glorified alimony/palimony?

Like I wrote earlier, if one doesn't want to reproduce then one must take responsibility for one's own actions regarding birth control, and that includes men.

Thanks for your post that slams women up and down and makes them solely responsible for pregnancy. In fact, a lot of the posts in this thread show exactly how some of you fellas think about women. The Madonna/Whore dichotomy is alive and well in this thread.

This is really a non-story to me. What he does in his personal life is his business. My guess is, he's not the first star to be blamed rightfully/wrongfully for a pregnancy.

Amen. There is nothing new about this story. Do you think it was an accident that she happened to get knocked up by the guy with the biggest defense contract signing ever?????

I know alot of folks may not like the guy but, come on.

This has "GOLD-DIGGER" written all over it......

Besides, who cares who he sleeps with. Just get to camp!

HAIL

This Albert Haynesworth Witch hunt is reminding me of what happened in the 2005 offseason with one Sean Taylor . The same anonymous internet judge and jury were hanging him out to dry following the ATV indecent .

look this sounds like a typical: "I had a brush with someone who has made millions I want my millions" . They aim high (10- million) in the hope to come away with a fraction of that and 15 seconds of fame . It is pathetic and it is pathetic people give this life .

I don't care if it really is Alberts child or not . If it is then he has to man up and pay for his mistake (but not 10million) . If it isn't who cares ?

Another non story that the burnem and lynchem will use to bash another Redskins player ... yipiee :/

QFT. I believe just as many people were upset about Sean practicing in Miami during that as well.

The kid deserves to be cared for and provided for, both financially and emotionally, and to have a strong father figure in its life.

The woman, on the other hand, does not deserve $10M for managing not to suffocate beneath Albert Haynesworth.

I guess I'm not in my right mind then because 1) I wouldn't have ended up in this situation and 2) if I did (which I wouldn't) I would be a man, accept responsibility, and be present in my child's life.

You must not be in your right mind then, how could you possibly think about others first before ones self? :evilg:

The Madonna/Whore dichotomy is alive and well in this thread.

It is the dichotomy that started the trouble for the girl in the first place. C'mon LadySkin your in room with a bunch of (Bundy's) mumbling farters, what do you expect? I would bet that most on here are good fathers that would do the right thing for the child, but there are also many cases where the women take full advantage of paternity issues and the courts overall siding with the femine side in such matters from the outset.

I know one personally that got taken to the bank, --to pick up his money for her.

Like I wrote earlier, if one doesn't want to reproduce then one must take responsibility for one's own actions regarding birth control, and that includes men.

Thanks for your post that slams women up and down and makes them solely responsible for pregnancy. In fact, a lot of the posts in this thread show exactly how some of you fellas think about women. The Madonna/Whore dichotomy is alive and well in this thread.

It includes men, but you're unaware that people lie to men about what they're taking? That people have gone so far as to dig condoms out of the trash or prick holes or "oops, missed a pill(deliberately)"

Your reference to Madonna/Whore complex is absurd, it has very little relevance, as no one here is demonstrating a dichotomous and cognitively dissonant view of females, it's a realistic view.

See, no one would expect that a system rigged in favor of men would not encourage men to act in such a way as to benefit themselves. In fact, nature itself is a system which shows that rich men and good looking women will work to secure resources or secure sex with attractive partners. This is not about slams on women, it's about slams on what we allow or incent in women.

The reason some old laws and structures were in place, however hateful to some, is that they militated against these types of situations.

The responsibility, by the way, recognizing that you are the gatekeeper, is on you. Especially in a world where the person with the womb gets to dispose of a child the man wants via abortion or terminate her rights via adoption but one night gets a man 18-21 years of servitude.

The current situation is one in which men have all of the responsibilities and none of the privileges or rights. Therefore, one would expect different discussions than one would find in a different system.

BTW, if men were allowed to terminate obligations/rights to children conceived outside of marriage, what are the odds these women would be getting pregnant at the same rate, if at all?

It's because we participate in subsidizing their mistakes and attempts to enrich themselves that this is an issue.

Men will seek to secure access to attractive sexual partners. Women want that, but value more highly securing the resources that will support her and her child. This is actually OK but kind of expresses itself in dysfunctional ways in a society which pretends that these things aren't true.

Archived