Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What other ESers Shares your Birthday (Post your Birthday here)

HoggLife

January 13th, in 2 more years it will fall on friday again ughh last one (on friday) didnt go so well :ols:
January 13th as well. Different year of course. :)

January 13th x 3!

:1stplace::2ndplace::3rdplace:

:secret: i'm #1, of course

September 17.

Interesting fact, I share my birthday with my little sis (she's 3 years younger). I hated it when I was little because I felt she stole all my birthday thunder and I was VERY bitter and ticked at my parents' poor family planning abilities.

However, now I love it...it's an additional, special bond between us. And these days we always reminisce about our dueling slumber parties we had growing up where my group of friends would fight her group of friends all night. My poor parents :ols:

• 1 year later...

enhanced-buzz-28055-1337174208-8.jpg

What's the deal with January and September. Nobody is ****ing in April and everybody is ****ing in December?

I guess once the weather starts to cool off in the fall people go inside and get busy, resulting in all the summer babies. :hump:

March 25th

I'm looking at that graph China posted and I am trying to figure out why the law of averages doesn't play out throughout a month, I get the whole shagging in the winter thing, but it would seem that there would be more consistency throughout a given month. :whoknows:

March 25th

I'm looking at that graph China posted and I am trying to figure out why the law of averages doesn't play out throughout a month, I get the whole shagging in the winter thing, but it would seem that there would be more consistency throughout a given month. :whoknows:

It's complex. There's a formula you can use to figure it out. It has to do with lunar cycles, menstrual cycles, weather cycles and the average airspeed velocity of a coconut laden swallow.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/5/16/9/enhanced-buzz-28055-1337174208-8.jpg

What's the deal with January and September. Nobody is ****ing in April and everybody is ****ing in December?

I guess once the weather starts to cool off in the fall people go inside and get busy, resulting in all the summer babies. :hump:

This list is some bull. It must be a DMV thing because there are a ton of people's birthday in January around here.

Archived