Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guanabee: Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted In His Rectum

China

How the hell do you find this stuff China? Do you have a subscription to freaky **** weekly or something?

You can find a lot of these crazy headlines on fark.com. It's a reputable site that a lot of people use to get their global news with a dash of funny one-liners. But China does have a knack for finding the wackiest news stories :ols:

No, according to the article he just passed out drunk and his friends stuck it up his ass. Nice friends.
OMG, I didn't get that far in the article. I stopped at the headline and the picture of the EELS!!
Maybe he sent the eel up there to eat the trapped gerbil.

Dude, this isn't Richard Gere we're talking about...

Sidenote: When we went to see one of Gere's movies "The First Knight" in theaters, there is this scene where in the distance Richard Gere comes over the hill with a bunch his soldiers on horses. Anyway, my friend decides this was a good time to stand up in the movie theater and yell "Look out, it's a pack of wild gerbils!!!" :ols:

Favorite movie theater experience ever, I was dying laughing, along with half the theater.

Guy's an ER doc now, I'm sure he sees all types of up the butt cases nowadays :D

"Rectum, hell!! It actually killed him!"

There was a hip-hop song that came out in the early 90's about this very thing.

The group was called Rectum Effect, and the song was "All he wanna do, is stick a broom in his Boom Boom"

Oh, here it is

iKKONgfNONU

Not just killed him, but ate him. From the inside out!

"Boss, I can't make it into work today. I'm not eeling very well".

:doh:

chuck-barris-sm.jpg

JimboDaman will be here all week. Tickets definitely available. Try the Rolaids.

;)

Archived