Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guanabee: Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted In His Rectum

China

Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted In His Rectum

A Chinese man has died after an eel that was inserted in his rectum gnawed away at his intestine.

swampeels-450x337.jpg

What an eel may look like

The 59 year-old chef–whose name has not been disclosed– was taken to a Sischuan hospital with severe anal bleeding, abdominal pain. Local doctors, unable to figure out what was causing the symptoms obtained permission from the family to conduct a laparotomy– a surgical incision into the abdominal wall done to examine the abdominal organs.

Once inside, the doctors found a 50cm long, dead Asian swamp eel stuck in the man’s rectal region. The slithery fish had bit it’s way through the intestine. The man was then taken to the intensive care unit, but died ten days later from internal bleeding and sepsis.

Click on the link for the full article

obligatory edit: ("Rectum, hell!! It actually killed him!")

Ha. This got a chuckle from me. Chris Farley said it in Black Sheep if I am not mistaken. Although it was "damn near killed him."

I won't be eating any Dragon Rolls at the sushi bar for a while.

:ols: Walter's shopping list got deleted, and for good reason. I don't remember any eels on the list though. I doubt Winn Dixie carries eels.

Yeah I noticed it was gone, I don't know why it never crossed my mind about the forum rules with it though, desensitized maybe. Either way when I saw this thread I immediately thought of ol' Walt.

Archived