Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guanabee: Man Dies After Eel Is Inserted In His Rectum

China

Health risks to them aside, I cannot imagine executing the required steps with any of my buddies anus' to insert an eel into it. Nope.

Well, first off, how do you even approach your buddy with this idea?

I think about things like this... there's a lot of freaks out there into a lot of really weird stuff. How does one broach the subject of diaper play with your new girlfriend, for example?

~Bang

Well, first off, how do you even approach your buddy with this idea?
Good point.

Hey dude, ya know what would be great? Let's pull down his pants and

... and I'm already out of there.

How did they have a spare eel in the first place?

How did they have a spare eel in the first place?

Oh, come on, be eel. You don't eely believe they didn't plan this ahead of time, do ya ? You're usually a bright guy, so I assume you slipped on this one, so I'll let it slide this time.

Oh, come on, be eel. You don't eely believe they didn't plan this ahead of time, do ya ? You're usually a bright guy, so I assume you slipped on this one, so I'll let it slide this time.
Ouch!

good one. My wife will the thriiled to know there's somebody out there worse than me. :ols::ols::ols:

You gave TLC a sloppy dog kiss when he was passed out?

Nope, I believe this is in regards to my New Years Day/PSU Rose Bowl party last year. TLC passed out in the downstairs bedroom with the door open and my lab went in and starting licking his face. TLC thought it was Hunny licking him. I later went in the room, busted ass, then ran out the door while TLC was calling us all mother****ers :ols:

Archived