Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing this evening?

SC_RedskinsFan

You know Westbrook is gonna be pissed when he comes in here and see's all you guys just hanging out playing video games on a Friday night

:ols:

Don't you worry. I only play video games where I am doing pull-ups, push-ups ... maybe hitting a heavy bag.

You know, guy stuff.

:pfft:

I was at the Blue and Gold banquet (Cub Scouts birthday celebration) 100 years, where I was asked to give the address, it was a lot of fun to be with the scouts and to honor them for all of their hard work over the past year. Then I came home and watched some speed skating and bobsleding while holding my daughter who has a tummy bug.

while holding my daughter who has a tummy bug.

debbie_downer.jpg

Sorry, that just made me think of a depressing way to turn the thread. :pfft: I very much hope that your daughter isn't seriously sick, and that she'll get over her bug in a couple of days with the help of some chicken soup and cold water cloths.

(Chicken soup really does help, by the way. I know stomach bugs can often create an "I can't keep anything down, keep your evil edible substances away from me" effect, but if she's past that, I've been surprised at how well even simple chicken broth can help my stomach settle after a couple days of vomiting. I think it has something to do with nutrients in the stomach and what your digestive system needs in order to properly function. Anyway, just offering some very random e-advice, hope she gets better real soon.)

:whew: Good thing because for second there,I was wondering if that last beer at the bar had caught up to me. :2drunks:

Speaking of which. Went to one of the newer bars on Main Street for a going away party for a friend of mine at work. So that's how I just about closed the evening. I will say it was interesting. Because the location of the bar is where I first worked in this town. It was a gym. :rubeyes:

I'm making dinner tonight- shrimp & vegetable tempura. Never done it before, I have the FD on speed dial

Sounds good, dude. If you like to cook at all, it should turn out just fine.

As for me, I'm going snow tubing with some good friends at White Tail. Then to Cancun Cantina for some music and :chug:

Archived