Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing this evening?

SC_RedskinsFan

I'm having a cold dark beer after a long day of snowboarding... relax on the couch and watch a movie with the gf.

IONTOP- is your bday today? Mine is Thursday the 4th- happy Bday!~

Tomorrow for him :party:

I just took a midterm with questions that were horribly worded. Holy crap.

Now, time to avoid putting away some laundry and watch hockey later.

At school, studying for A+ certification (printers suck). Got the Wiz-Knicks gamecast behind it and trying to stay away from extremeskins. Fail. :)

Catch the last bus, cook some dinner and try to catch both robot chickens and force myself to sleep. Working both jobs tomorrow, most likely won't be back home after tonight until Sunday morning.

Doing one of the three multi-hour econ problem sets I have to get in before Monday. :mad: Probably have the Olympics/Wiz on in the background.

I'm cooking "Championship Potatoes" from a recipe I got from CK - soon to be renamed "Mark The Homer's World Famous Internationally Acclaimed Globally Reknowned World Championship Redskins Potatoes." :D

I'm intrigued. What kind of potatoes are we talking about here?

I'm intrigued. What kind of potatoes are we talking about here?

He's referring to these potatoes :)

The backstory on them is:

Guy Fieri was given the recipe by a good ol' group of southerners that just so happen to be part of a BBQ team called Goody Girls and he passed the recipe on to us via "Big Bite" (one of his cooking shows on the food network)

Just finished watching Avatar. It was good movie but waaaaaayyyyy too long and lot could have been cut to make it a 90 minutes long. But I guess Cameron wanted to show off his talent after spending 500 million on it.:ols:

Anyways, time to redesign a website for a client. It is going to be a long weekend for me. But at least I am getting paid for it. :)

Archived