Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing this evening?

SC_RedskinsFan

Went out last night,staying in tonight,(busy,early day tomorrow). Watching movies and drinking some decaf. Watched Judge Dredd earlier,now watching Thunderheart. "Fitful dreams hor****. You had yourself a vision." :silly:

:ols:

YellowHawk: "Well, well, well, the Washington Redskin"

Me: "WooHoo! Go Skins!"

:ols:

I've been watching basketball all night. With March Madness coming up and The NBA playoffs right after that. I will be happy until mid-June...At that point, early season baseball still sucks. But just around the corner we have some football again.

I've been watching basketball all night. With March Madness coming up and The NBA playoffs right after that. I will be happy until mid-June...At that point, early season baseball still sucks. But just around the corner we have some football again.

World Cup is mid-June. That's what is gonna keep me busy between NHL playoffs and football starting up.

World Cup is mid-June. That's what is gonna keep me busy between NHL playoffs and football starting up.

What is this World Cup thing you speak of ?

If anything Women's beach volleyball will be in full swing by that point. It's much more entertaining.

we're drinkin wine and watchin Mr. Brooks

I thought I was the only person who liked that movie!

Anyways I'm listening to music watching my second college bball game of the night (Duke-Maryland, I watched FSU-Wake Forest earlier). THis must be a new record for me. At least the game on now is good. The FSU game was nothing but a huge reminder to me why I watch the pros lol.

Archived