Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite breed of dog? Pics welcome

Commander PK

Painkiller...we have 2 puggles ourselves..love em..but I (dont tell my wife lol) still have a special place in my hear for Doberman's...best dog I've ever had!!!

Here are our two.....crappy cell phone pic...got them from the Amish in Mechanicsville..everyone thinks the little one is a mini boxer :) She is Lilly (stripe on her head) the other is JJ and is a male. 2nd pic outside is the day we got them at 3 months old..they are over 3 now

Putting in my vote for the Labradoodle. There is a reason that they are so trendy. Sweet, gentle and playful like a Lab, smart like a Poodle (he goes to the bathroom on command), and he doesn't shed at all. He has no skin dander and barely any smell. My daughter has strong allergies, but is unaffected by him.

The only downside is that they hair has to be trimmed every few months or they turn into a giant ball of hair. I also don't recommend getting an "Australian Labradoodle." They are trying to make a permanent breed, but right now they are very inbred and have horrible genetic problems. Get an "F1B" lab/poodle mix.

Here's Timmy as a puppy.

puppyr.jpg

Painkiller...we have 2 puggles ourselves..love em..but I (dont tell my wife lol) still have a special place in my hear for Doberman's...best dog I've ever had!!!

Here are our two.....crappy cell phone pic...got them from the Amish in Mechanicsville..everyone thinks the little one is a mini boxer :) She is Lilly (stripe on her head) the other is JJ and is a male. 2nd pic outside is the day we got them at 3 months old..they are over 3 now

Cute dogs man. I didn't know the Amish were breeding them. Incidentally, we picked ours up at the Tri-County Animal Shelter in Hughesville. Apparently, she had just gotten loose, and nobody ever claimed her. She was already house broken, and she's smart as a whip. They said she was just wandering around Waldorf, lol.

my favorite dog breed is the Bernese Mountain Dog. don't have one, but would love to one day.

Don't get one. They are fantastic dogs, but they live only about 8 years. It will tear your heart out to see your dog getting elderly so soon. I'm serious - I have a friend who had one and he will never have another.

Don't get one. They are fantastic dogs, but they live only about 8 years. It will tear your heart out to see your dog getting elderly so soon. I'm serious - I have a friend who had one and he will never have another.

yeah, i know they have a super short life span. it's really too bad. i doubt i'll ever really get one. my wife has sworn to never own another dog (love ours but doesn't want to be tied down that much when we travel).

Cute dogs man. I didn't know the Amish were breeding them. Incidentally, we picked ours up at the Tri-County Animal Shelter in Hughesville. Apparently, she had just gotten loose, and nobody ever claimed her. She was already house broken, and she's smart as a whip. They said she was just wandering around Waldorf, lol.

She was probably looking for her brother and sister (my dogs) I'm in Waldorf lol She looks like our male a lot :silly:

Archived