Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey Shore Reality Show

Dirk Diggler

This looks incredible:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1627353/20091201/story.jhtml

When Andre DiMino saw the promos for MTV's new reality show, "Jersey Shore," which promises to offer a peek into the lives of the "hottest, tannest, craziest Guidos," he said he was offended.

"MTV is using very pejorative terms, 'Guido' and 'Guidette,' to promote a program and as a corporation that is not correct," said DiMino, national president of New Jersey-based UNICO, which describes itself as the largest Italian-American service organization in the U.S.

Sorrentio said he doesn't see the stereotypes DiMino said the show purportedly depicts. "I just happen to be 100 percent Italian, I happen to be in very good shape and my hair happens to be spiky," he said of DiMino's objection to promos that promise to show young people who "keep their hair high, their muscles juiced and their fists pumping all summer long!"

Here’s a few commercials:

The only injustice is that these people think they are actually "Italian"

Real Italian people find nothing more hilarious. I used to think I was Irish, and I had sort of an affinity for the culture, people, country. Then I lived in Ireland for a while, and boy, I never felt more American.

This is bull****, the southern Jersey Shore is an amazing place. These tanning salon burn victims make up about 0.1% of the population.

Well, some parts are nice. A few places on LBI and Cape May - nice indeed. The Atlantic City boardwalk is the biggest joke ever and it is not a resort town - more like a garbage dump.

Well, some parts are nice. A few places on LBI and Cape May - nice indeed. The Atlantic City boardwalk is the biggest joke ever and it is not a resort town - more like a garbage dump.

Yeah, everything below Atlantic City.

Everything is nice, not just a few places. Avalon, OC, Summers Point, Wildwood, ect ect. From Cape May to Atlantic City it's rich and gorgeous.

Yeah, everything below Atlantic City.

Everything is nice, not just a few places. Avalon, OC, Summers Point, Wildwood, ect ect. From Cape May to Atlantic City it's rich and gorgeous.

Most of the mid-shore is nice too. All the way from Bradley Beach down to to Lavalette (pretty much everything except Belmar and Seaside Heights) is beautiful.

So is Seaside Park, Island Beach and almost all of Long Beach Island.

Archived