Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey Shore Reality Show

Dirk Diggler

• 2 weeks later...
caught it last night too. Situation is hilarious- can't get laid. haha

How is this possible? Admittedly, I only watched 1/2 an hour of one show, but I thought he made it perfectly clear that with his abs, he could do whatever he wanted. Surely he wasn't lying?

How is this possible? Admittedly, I only watched 1/2 an hour of one show, but I thought he made it perfectly clear that with his abs, he could do whatever he wanted. Surely he wasn't lying?

He seems to get a lot of girls from what I've watched. I think there have been two times where something strange happens and ruins his night.

I don't know how a guy can get two girls, ditch them for two other girls, then kick the other two girls out of his house when the original girls show up to his house.

Wow. Those that find the show offensive must be the dumbest people alive. It's showing some Italians partying in New Jersey. They're not bringing in actors to do this stuff!

This is the greatest show in the history of the universe.

Here is the weridest part for me: Normally, I watch reality shows so I can sit in judgment of the people on them.

But for reasons I cannot fully explain, I like the people on this show. They are classless douchebags...but they seem to be generally nice classless douchebags.

But for reasons I cannot fully explain' date=' I like the people on this show. They are classless douchebags...but they seem to be generally nice classless douchebags.[/quote']

I agree. I think what I like is that they KNOW they are classless douchebags and don't try and portray themselves as anything more.

Wow. Those that find the show offensive must be the dumbest people alive. It's showing some Italians partying in New Jersey. They're not bringing in actors to do this stuff!
Exactly. Some lady on The View described the show as insulting, adding that "These idiots come out and make Italians look bad." Uhh, they are videotaping people and they look the way they are.

Never seen an episode, but I thought you guys would like this:

jerseyshorepunch.gif

So, the who hit her was a New York Teacher, they were stealing drinks from them, she told them to get lost, he decked her.

It's also funny cause earlier in the year he had an MMA fight and got KO'd in under a minute.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/14/guy-who-kod-sooki-getting-knocked-out/

Never seen an episode, but I thought you guys would like this:

jerseyshorepunch.gif

So, the who hit her was a New York Teacher, they were stealing drinks from them, she told them to get lost, he decked her.

It's also funny cause earlier in the year he had an MMA fight and got KO'd in under a minute.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/14/guy-who-kod-sooki-getting-knocked-out/

I felt bad for Snooki when i saw that... especially when she is pleading to the other housemates later "Please tell me I have all my teeth still".

That guy got arrested, but did his friends catch a beatdown? I never saw what happened.

this show is overrated imo. I saw this thread and other people talking about it and thought it was gonna be entertaining and something different.....but it's nothing special. It's pretty much the real world without the token black & gay person.

this is the greatest show in the history of the universe.

Here is the weridest part for me: Normally' date=' i watch reality shows so i can sit in judgment of the people on them.

But for reasons i cannot fully explain, i like the people on this show. They are classless douchebags...but they seem to be generally nice classless douchebags.[/quote']

+1

Exactly. Some lady on The View described the show as insulting, adding that "These idiots come out and make Italians look bad." Uhh, they are videotaping people and they look the way they are.

real Italian people are nothing like that... fake Italian wannabees living in New Jersey apparently are

my verdict: hilariously awesome

Archived