Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey Shore Reality Show

Dirk Diggler

Yeah, he clocked the **** out of that chick.....like she was a grown azz man.....Was that the short chick Snooki who gets punched??

i dunno which girl that was but the right hook was EPIC.

Looks like all of em are fighters though. They showed some girl deck a dude pretty viciously too.

My parents own a house on North Street 3 houses off the shore in Ocean City. Love it there. The boardwalk is mostly familys on vacation so its not that bad at all. The only suspect spot was this pavilion down near the surf mall where the people dressed in black with tinfoil on their clothes hung out and if you actually took a second to talk to them they weren't that bad either. Great spot.

.........besides I was busy watching the new Steven Segal lawman on my dvr.

YO, I faked on that show when I first saw the previews, but I watched backed to back episodes of that show and Im hooked. I thought Steven was going to be doing some on the job training or something. Steven Seagal is the REAL DEAL. That is a good show.....

YO, I faked on that show when I first saw the previews, but I watched backed to back episodes of that show and Im hooked. I thought Steven was going to be doing some on the job training or something. Steven Seagal is the REAL DEAL. That is a good show.....

I agree 100%, i'm sticking with it.. avoid the new Jessie Ventura show, major trainwreck.

I have absolutely no idea of how I got roped into watching this .... I'm home alone, just got off of work, sat down and found myself watching this. Freaking trainwreck. Catastrophic. Yet I can't pull myself away from it ....

And god ... calling someone "The Guidette" is a compliment? Ugh.

So thanful that I've never been to the Jersey Shore. I'd knock ******* out all day everyday.

Archived