Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey Shore Reality Show

Dirk Diggler

• 3 weeks later...

Ronnie and Sammi we're at McFadden's last night.

Anyway, I'm late on this train but I got hooked on this show a few weekends ago when I was drunk at my friend's house and a JS marathon was on.

I've been keeping up-to-date on it lately though. I've got last night's episode DVR'd at home, so I'm trying to avoid any spoilers.

Something is fascinating about the show though and I'm not sure what it is. It could be that the people are not as big of d-bags as I thought from seeing the commercials for the show. Don't get me wrong they're still pretty lame, but I think the show just shows that they're actually people underneath all of that fake tan, hair gel, and bacne.

Ronnie and Sammi we're at McFadden's last night.

Anyway, I'm late on this train but I got hooked on this show a few weekends ago when I was drunk at my friend's house and a JS marathon was on.

I've been keeping up-to-date on it lately though. I've got last night's episode DVR'd at home, so I'm trying to avoid any spoilers.

Something is fascinating about the show though and I'm not sure what it is. It could be that the people are not as big of d-bags as I thought from seeing the commercials for the show. Don't get me wrong they're still pretty lame, but I think the show just shows that they're actually people underneath all of that fake tan, hair gel, and bacne.

I like the people to be honest, and I really thought I would hate them...

I hope they live long and prosper

My lady and I were instantly hooked with this show. I gotta admit, I was ready to hate it because I really thought they were gonna give NJ a bad name (save the jokes, I know what you guys are gonna get at lol) but, it turned out to be a darn good show.

What gets me is they were basically no-names minus maybe Pauly. Now? Pauly and Mike pull in $7,500 a night for an appearance, Vinny $3,500, and Ronnie/Sammie get $3,000 to appear together.

I need to apply to every reality show MTV has to offer lol!

Archived