Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com / MSNBC: Shootings, multiple deaths reported at Fort Hood (MET; Merged)

jpillian

First, my thoughts and prayers go out to all members of our military, whether stationed in Fort Hood or anywhere (hunterr, I'm really glad to hear you are ok). What a terrible tragedy...the bullcrap that goes on in this world is almost unbearable. I can't imagine what the loved ones of the injured and deceased are going through, I wish I had the power to take peoples' pain away. :(

Secondly, I am actually happy this mentally derranged shooter is still alive. So many times these frickwads have the luxury of going out in their own little blaze of glory. I'm glad this man is going to have to face the music. I hope he's put on suicide watch, rots in a jail cell and dreads the day he is put to death on society's terms, not his.

Secondly, I am actually happy this mentally derranged shooter is still alive. So many times these frickwads have the luxury of going out in their own little blaze of glory. I'm glad this man is going to have to face the music. I hope he's put on suicide watch, rots in a jail cell and dreads the day he is put to death on society's terms, not his.

:yes: +∞ :applause:

I can't imagine the military intentionally misled anyone as to this guy being dead. I imagine it was just a matter of dealing with 40 some odd wounded personnel, trying to figure out security, and trying to start an investigation. Hearing that the officer that shot him is still alive as well also leads me to this conclusion. Lots of confusion I imagine.

What I am wondering at this point: were there "only" 10 that were killed now? Or is the number still at 12?

First, my thoughts and prayers go out to all members of our military, whether stationed in Fort Hood or anywhere (hunterr, I'm really glad to hear you are ok). What a terrible tragedy...the bullcrap that goes on in this world is almost unbearable. I can't imagine what the loved ones of the injured and deceased are going through, I wish I had the power to take peoples' pain away. :(

I agree with all of this. Well put Keeastman.

keeastman, while I applaud your altruism, this dude needs to ****ing be stabbed in the throat. Tax money, exhaustive legal proceedings, and of the other bull**** that goes in to "rotting" in prison is garbage.

But for all I know, the media probably ****ed up that this was the dude that actually committed the murders... but for the next year he "allegedly" killed 10+ people, until thousands upon thousands of dollars are expended to "prove" that he killed people, and after 10's of thousands of dollars he's received the death penalty in the better part of a decade.

I'm down for the constitution and everything, but that **** was written before stuff like video cameras and the internet and widespread up to date accounts of what the **** is going on.

Kill him now, please.

put him in a pig carcass smother him in lard and bury him in a refuse pile. this will send a message.

this is why people are afraid of Islam, this guy was supposedly an american citizen of jordanian decent, his rampage was triggered by his having to serve overseas against other muslims. now for the truly scary part, given birth rates muslims will outnumber every other religion in less than 15 years.

Will he be tried in a military or civilian court??

Military, though Texas is good place to try terrorists and mass murderers since she has the death penalty.

Its a shame he survived and going to waste tax dollars that can be spent on more deserving people in bad health at the hospital.

Archived