Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com / MSNBC: Shootings, multiple deaths reported at Fort Hood (MET; Merged)

jpillian

Well, interesting watching the News programs fumbling about with their reports. It shows me just how clueless news organizations are on how the military operates. CNN was trumpeting that there would be no need for a Doctor to be armed and were wondering how a he could be armed given his specialty, implying he used military weapons. In reality no-one but MPs would be routinely armed on post. They seem to have missed that the most likely scenario is that he used privately owned weapons. (BTW on a seperate note - doctors can have side arms in War-zones, only chaplains are unarmed).

There is a gentleman on Fox-News that worked with this guy, here are some of the things he said that Hasan expressed:

"Muslims will stand up and fight against the aggressors"

"We should not be in the war"

Expressed forms of happiness about shooting in Little Rock at military training center.

"This is what we should do, stand up to the aggressors".

Take it for what its worth.

There is a gentleman on Fox-News that worked with this guy, here are some of the things he said that Hasan expressed:

"Muslims will stand up and fight against the aggressors"

"We should not be in the war"

Expressed forms of happiness about shooting in Little Rock at military training center.

"This is what we should do, stand up to the aggressors".

Take it for what its worth.

Wouldn't this be... I don't know... a bad thing for a member of the military to say? I mean talk about red flags!

BNO News: BULLETIN -- OFFICIAL: TWO SUSPECTS IN FORT HOOD SHOOTINGS RELEASED, THIRD PERSON ARRESTED AS "PERSON OF INTEREST."

Interesting.

I wonder why there were multiple on-site sources saying there were multiple shooters. Maybe they are yet to be found if thats true.

Interesting.

I wonder why there were multiple on-site sources saying there were multiple shooters. Maybe they are yet to be found if thats true.

When the Virginia Tech shootings occured there were several reports of "multiple gunmen"

Its just the fog of the action when an event like this initially happens

Wow I can't believe that cousin was even on the news.

I dont think that was his actual cousin. Did you hear how abruptly he ended the interview? Also that guy that said that he worked with him at Ft. Hood seemed a little fishy as well. Didnt the news report that the shooter had worked at Walter Reed until he was transferred to Ft. Hood earlier this year?

Archived