Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com / MSNBC: Shootings, multiple deaths reported at Fort Hood (MET; Merged)

jpillian

And he wasn't a terrorist?

He behaved like a serial killer more than anything else. He ranted about a jihad after he was caught and included drawings of Osama bin Laden but also characters from the Matrix (lol). Investigations never found any terrorist ties and during the attacks there were no terrorist-style communications.

He behaved like a serial killer more than anything else. He ranted about a jihad after he was caught and included drawings of Osama bin Laden but also characters from the Matrix (lol). Investigations never found any terrorist ties and during the attacks there were no terrorist-style communications.

He wasn't a member of an Al Qaeda terrorist cell, but, in my mind, he was a terrorist. He was sympathetic towards Osama bin Laden, believed that America was a racist nation, he wanted to create an army of young soldiers who would fight a Holy War against America, and, according to Malvo, he wanted to wage a campaign of terror to get money to build his army.

He wasn't a member of an Al Qaeda terrorist cell, but, in my mind, he was a terrorist. He was sympathetic towards Osama bin Laden, believed that America was a racist nation, he wanted to create an army of young soldiers who would fight a Holy War against America, and, according to Malvo, he wanted to wage a campaign of terror to get money to build his army.

I thought the whole thing was just a giant scheme to kill his ex-wife?

I thought the whole thing was just a giant scheme to kill his ex-wife?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he and the Malvo kid were just kooks. I'm pretty sure there were several rambling "motives" mentioned or written down but like the earlier posters said - they mentioned crazy stuff like the Matrix movies and other stuff in addition to the AQ and Osama stuff.

I think the real reason was just some crazy elaborate scheme to kill his wife.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he and the Malvo kid were just kooks. I'm pretty sure there were several rambling "motives" mentioned or written down but like the earlier posters said - they mentioned crazy stuff like the Matrix movies and other stuff in addition to the AQ and Osama stuff.

I think the real reason was just some crazy elaborate scheme to kill his wife.

He wanted to kill his wife and thought the killings might make it difficult for police to pin his wife's murder on him. However, he clearly wanted to terrorize the DC area. He was ****** crazy, but, IMO, that doesn't change the fact that he was a terrorist.

He wanted to kill his wife and thought the killings might make it difficult for police to pin his wife's murder on him. However, he clearly wanted to terrorize the DC area. He was ****** crazy, but, IMO, that doesn't change the fact that he was a terrorist.

I never said that he wasn't.

Like I said - my original post was saying "arabic sounding name" doesn't necessarily mean they were involved in terrorism from the ME.

Archived