Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com / MSNBC: Shootings, multiple deaths reported at Fort Hood (MET; Merged)

jpillian

I'm not sure I understand?

Would membership of a 'Forgive me Jesus' group be viewed the same?

If a large group with varied smaller groups around the world who had extreme Christian values, and waged war against those who did not- then yes.

Um, were not fighting a war against the Muslim people.

you are correct, however, The Taliban and Al Qaeda are extreme muslim groups that hate America due to our Christian roots and they hate Christains around the world. Whether people in the US want to believe it, many people see us as Christian nation as they see Afganistan as a Muslim nation, and the Taliban as a Muslim group.

edit: removed myspace comment....If he is Muslim, (I'm not saying he converted as part of the Taliban) but whose to say his religion didn't have something to do with his actions?

its a valid point, its a valid question to ask.

The only silver lining in this whole thing is that this ******* is dead. Otherwise he would have just "allegedly" killed 11 people, even though dozens of witnesses, who are AMERICAN PATRIOTS were witness to it. **** this guy, let's move on to torturing the people in custody.

The only silver lining in this whole thing is that this ******* is dead. Otherwise he would have just "allegedly" killed 11 people, even though dozens of witnesses, who are AMERICAN PATRIOTS were witness to it. **** this guy, let's move on to torturing the people in custody.

There is only one guy for this type of job.

If you are thinking about making this political, don't.

I don't know if I'd go that far.

But it hasn't been ruled out.

Usually the first thing the FBI does is come out and say it wasn't terrorism.

It isn't rocket science at this point. I mentioned the ME connections well before the picture of a Jordanian national was made public. Just watch what happens in the coming days/weeks/months, etc.

I didn't mention the Fort Dix six without a reason.

It isn't rocket science at this point. I mentioned the ME connections well before the picture of a Jordanian national was made public. Just watch what happens in the coming days/weeks/months, etc.

I didn't mention the Fort Dix six without a reason.

It doesn't seem very Al Qaeda-ish though.

So this doesn't really add up.

He was a mental health expert so I find it highly unlikely that he just suddenly snapped.

He's Jordanian. Which is kind of out of left field.

I've worked with a lot of people in that field- and it doesnt' mean they are any more stable than the rest of us.

And Jordanians- many/most muslim and there have been people linked to extremism there. not sure why you think its out of left field.

Archived