Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Started! Mike and Mike this morning predict Lions win

benskins26

Lets talk circus teams..The LIONS,Raiders ...yea they are much better than the Skins..Now the Browns they are team on the rise:doh:..think about this..what if the Skins had brought in Favre to be our QB..The Bengals have always been a team players wanted to go to..yea come to think of it..lavar has a point ..the Skins are the number one circus team..:silly:

Lets talk circus teams..The LIONS,Raiders ...yea they are much better than the Skins..Now the Browns they are team on the rise:doh:..think about this..what if the Skins had brought in Favre to be our QB..The Bengals have always been a team players wanted to go to..yea come to think of it..lavar has a point ..the Skins are the number one circus team..:silly:

So there are four NFL franchises worse than the Skins. THAT's a comfort. :doh:

It's a toss up at this point.

Could go either way.

I hope the Skins' win of course.

I'm sure there will be "fans" that hope we lose so that maybe Snyder can "blow up the team" though.

It's not a toss up any more so than every week is a toss up with every team.

We are a much better team than the Lions are right now. Now will that translate to the field this week or will we play mistake riddled football like we did last week against the Rams? If we continue making such costly errors, then yes we might lose to the Lions but that holds true for any opponent we play, and it's true for the Lions also.

The fact remains that we have way more talent across the board than the Lions and our margin for error is larger than theirs.

I disagree. Bulletin board stuff means plenty to the players. They know how people see this team. The problem is they just don't really seem to know what to do about it.

The problem is that they get paid either way so why should they care?? They didn't care last year...:(

last year we averaged 16.6 points per game. this year so far were averaging 13.0 per game. small sample size so far, but after 16 games last year and now two this year, the scoring isnt so far apart. nothing suggests were scoring 20+.

and as bad as the lions are, they are still scoring more points than we are. they averaged 16.8 last year, and are averaging 20.0 through their two games this year.

we might have an awesome defense, but the fact that the lions are outscoring us is a pretty low feeling.

It's a toss up at this point.

Could go either way.

I hope the Skins' win of course.

I'm sure there will be "fans" that hope we lose so that maybe Snyder can "blow up the team" though.

every game we play is a toss up, the good teams will mots likely beat us by 1 score, and the terrible teams will most likely lose to us by 1 score..... by every game could go either way with this team

There are two ways to look at that

Optomistic: we will be in every game with a CHANCE to win and never really blown out:D

Pesimistic: We are never gonna blow anyone out, and the bottom feeders will be around late in the game giving them a chance to beat us:mad:

On Mike and mike this morning with Herm Edwards, all 3 predicted this would be the week the Lions win. They are about to come back after the break and get into more details about the Redskins struggles, and how badly they don't want to lose this game.

I think this could be the first of many predictions with the Lions winning.

i mean at this point how can you not agree with them. we have no running game and are predictable to say the least. o line is breaking down with samuels knee troubles getting worse each game. typical redskins football, hey i hope i am wrong but its not looking good!

I don't think bulletin board material makes a difference to these guys.

Well then why did Chris Cooley post a fan's angry e-mail in the locker room for everyone to read? Even if you're right (which you aren't), the simple awareness that everyone's picking Detroit is going to create urgency for the Redskin players/coaches. The expert picks can only help, not hurt Washington's effort on sunday.

The sad thing is, Skins fans are so insatiable that even if we do blow out the Lions, no one is going to eat their crow. Everyone is just going to take the "Oh, but it's just the Lions" route.

I, for one, am glad to see these fool fans doubting the Skins. Now they can not only prove the media wrong, but also their own fickle fanbase.

EVERYONE is picking the Lions. Honestly, I can't exactly blame them. Maybe (Hopefully) the team will use this disrespect as motivation...

Hopefully this will light a fire under them!

Well then why did Chris Cooley post a fan's angry e-mail in the locker room for everyone to read? Even if you're right (which you aren't), the simple awareness that everyone's picking Detroit is going to create urgency for the Redskin players/coaches. The expert picks can only help, not hurt Washington's effort on sunday.

All I can say is that I hope your right and that I am wrong.

Don't know if this has been posted, but Greeney also said that he thinks Cerrato, Zorn, and JC have their jobs on the line this Sunday.

Now, you ask me this on Monday morning and I might agree, but Wednesday...nah, I think they are all safe.

Cerrato?

LOL he must not follow the Skins much.

Cerrato's job is safe as long as Snyder is owner.

Anyone who doesnt think we will beat the lions should turn in there fan card now!

Im not sharing a playoff run with any of you fools...

There is only one thing worse than mediots and thats fans who buy into the hype...

Try watching a full game with a clear mind without bashing the team you love...

last year we averaged 16.6 points per game. this year so far were averaging 13.0 per game. small sample size so far, but after 16 games last year and now two this year, the scoring isnt so far apart. nothing suggests were scoring 20+.

and as bad as the lions are, they are still scoring more points than we are. they averaged 16.8 last year, and are averaging 20.0 through their two games this year.

we might have an awesome defense, but the fact that the lions are outscoring us is a pretty low feeling.

Add to that Jason has only thrown 5 TD's in the last 10 games. Yes he had help with that stat last week but he also had 9 other games to get it that low.

Anyone who doesnt think we will beat the lions should turn in there fan card now!

Im not sharing a playoff run with any of you fools...

There is only one thing worse than mediots and thats fans who buy into the hype...

Try watching a full game with a clear mind without bashing the team you love...

Pffft. Gimme a break. There is nothing wrong with thinking your team won't win a game.

Personally, I think we will win, but who are YOU to say you won't "share a playoff run" with other fans.

Archived