Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Started! Mike and Mike this morning predict Lions win

benskins26

most ESPN shows suck badly, the only ones i can watch on TV are around the horn and PTI. but all their radio programs are complete garbage.

but mike and mike are right up there with the worst. theyre the most uninspiring boring talkshow program ive ever heard.

Yeah I agree with that, I'd rather listen to cowherd, at least he tells it how it is.

I hope Rogers is covering Johnson..... Hall so far has been garbage!

Maybe they should just double Johnson with Horton and Rogers all day.....

Either/or IMO. Neither did well against Robinson this past weekend. Horton did well in the last play, but even he was beaten few times during the game. Hope that the pass rush will get to Straford.

It's a toss up at this point.

Could go either way.

I hope the Skins' win of course.

I'm sure there will be "fans" that hope we lose so that maybe Snyder can "blow up the team" though.

Don't you think this team needs an nuke from Dan so we can get back on track???

most ESPN shows suck badly, the only ones i can watch on TV are around the horn and PTI. but all their radio programs are complete garbage.

but mike and mike are right up there with the worst. theyre the most uninspiring boring talkshow program ive ever heard.

They're a little more entertaining than Andy Pollin's "top-5 lists" segments. Top-5 golf shots? Top-5 baseball home openers? On the radio?

Talk about a snoozefest.

No way we lose this game. I'm hoping we score over 30 this game to jump start the offense.

As I've said before if we pull it out (which I doubt sorry), our score will have to be divisible by 3...as Suis will have a HUGE game...and we can't punch it in in the redzone

Don Banks agrees with Mike and Mike:

I'm going out on a short limb here and predicting this is the week the Lions finally win. I say the 19-game losing streak ends Sunday, when Detroit is home against Washington. Obviously the Redskins are offensively challenged and defensively strong. But I just get the feeling the Lions are about to get a breakout type game on offense from the likes of quarterback Matthew Stafford, receiver Calvin Johnson, tight end Brandon Pettigrew and running back Kevin Smith.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/09/22/week2/index.html

Not too surprising from him, I can't think of one positive thing he's said about the Redskins in the last 5 years...but still, I can see where he's coming from. I'm expecting the skins to win, but I wouldn't put money on it.

I like the fact that the growing consensus has the Lions winning this game. It's good bulletin board material for the Redskin locker room and it removes the "trap game" aura from the situation. However, the pressure is indeed on.

I don't think bulletin board material makes a difference to these guys.

Lavar said on his show yesterday that other teams (players and front office) see the Redskins as a joke and a circus act. He witnessed these opinions first hand when he went to the Giants.

I think Lions fans are probably for optomistic for this game. It is a shame what has happend to us.

Yeah Detroit has never been a joke.

Someone get a Mod in here, because this post deserves a get out of NNT card.:point2sky

Archived