Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Started! Mike and Mike this morning predict Lions win

benskins26

The Redskins WONT lose this game. It would be a trap game for a GOOD team. Right now we are not good enough a team to feel like this is a easy win. So more than against the Rams I can see this team being up for this game.

When we've lost games like this before its been after big wins, and or winning streaks.

STL last year

Sf last year (BOTH after BIG wins against the Eagles)

In other words we started drinking the Kool-Aid. There's none of that this year (not for this game at least). It's not going to be pretty but it will be solid. 23-17 Skins win

The Redskins WONT lose this game. It would be a trap game for a GOOD team. Right now we are not good enough a team to feel like this is a easy win. So more than against the Rams I can see this team being up for this game.

When we've lost games like this before its been after big wins, and or winning streaks.

STL last year

Sf last year (BOTH after BIG wins against the Eagles)

In other words we started drinking the Kool-Aid. There's none of that this year (not for this game at least). It's not going to be pretty but it will be solid. 23-17 Skins win

I agree. This team tends to struggle at times against inferior teams in particular where they are expected to romp or get on a roll. In this case neither is in play and I think the main thing working for them is I'd be surprised if they aren't aware that people are saying they are going to lose.

IMO they are more likely to lose if they didn't take the Lions seriously or came out flat. Be hard to imagine that will happen now. If they did, I think that would be telling and somewhat a verdict on Zorn, but I don't expect it.

The lions first win will be against a really good team falling into the trap. The redskins will put up more than 20 points and really give the lions problems. HUGE win by skins, I mean HUGE

Feeling this as well, let's just hope that it is true. I have been spot on so far based on initial gut feeling -- Giants game I felt like we would compete but lose -- Rams game I had to be talked into taking the Skins for my Survivor Pick -- Lions game Big W!

On Mike and mike this morning with Herm Edwards, all 3 predicted this would be the week the Lions win.

I think this could be the first of many predictions with the Lions winning.

The good thing about all 3 picking the Lions, is that they are usually wrong

Skins win tight

Lavar said on his show yesterday that other teams (players and front office) see the Redskins as a joke and a circus act. He witnessed these opinions first hand when he went to the Giants.

I think Lions fans are probably for optomistic for this game. It is a shame what has happend to us.

does anyone really care what other players think? they are all mercenaries who sell their loyalty to the highest bidder anyway, and most of them are literally borderline retarded

does anyone really care what other players think? they are all mercenaries who sell their loyalty to the highest bidder anyway, and most of them are literally borderline retarded

did you call lavar retarded? if you did you must be retarded yourself, or you have never listened to him speak he is a well educated man. About subjects on and off the field.

If you werent hinting that hes retarded ignore my post

We won't kick the crap out of the Lions. Don't expect this to be like that Carlos Rogers game where he intercepted that QB and returned it to the house in an ugly Detroit blowout.

The Redskins have had the Lions number, I can't remember the last time the Redskins lost to the Lions, but throw all that out the window now, it's a brand new season and the Lions are ready to bring it, I still am not sold on Stafford, not like he did real well last Sunday. Megatron scares me though, got to shut him down.

It'll be like most Skins games, a close thriller that comes down to the 4th quarter, and hopefully the Redskins are the team that can pull this victory out

I know in other posts i said i would take the Lions w/ the points. But something inside me thinks we are going to really come out and play well. It's kind of like a few years ago when we all wanted Brunell to be benched b/c of the terrible season he was having. Then he came out against the Texans and had a crazy good game. I think it's going to be something like that but for Zorn and not Brunell. He will call a great game and we will score a lot points this week.

If not and we lose well....i will try not to think about that.

Archived