Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Started! Mike and Mike this morning predict Lions win

benskins26

Get used to it. Because of the Robert Henson thing and the Greeny blow-up yesterday, we'll be fun to pick on. In the media's eyes, we've gone from irrevelant and mediocre to a bad team worth talking about.

I fn hate greeny with the passion of 10000000 suns.

He was completely wrong about robert henson, he judged his whole character on one tweet that honestly was true. Henson is a nice player, and he said Henson was irrelevant and did as much as he did to beat the rams. NO YOU ****ING RETARD Henson was on the practice field moron helping the team prepare i would kill to see his turtle looking ass in pads.

/rant

What I have seen that is positive is that Zorn learned from the Giants game to rely more on our passing. I would like to think he learned, or going forward, that we need to do something different in the red zone. I'm sure that will be his primary focus this week.

Our defense has only let up 1 TD a game, including 3 FGs to a VERY good Giants team.

So we should try and exploit their defense with our offense who can move the ball pretty well and our defense should take care of the rest.

The thing about these media predictions is that they dont count for ****, they get there publicuty by making outragous accusations.....

They only tree outlet is vegas odds because those people have something to lose!

I see it being 24-10 Redskins, they will get a TD and a big play by Johnson but that will be all. We will visit the redzone 5 times.

we win by 3-5 points in an ugly effort. i think our defense will be too much for stafford to overcome, and we'll probaby be able to muster 14-17 points.

Which is exactly how I think it'll play out. The only reason we'll win is they won't be able to score against us. Then again, they may only need 10 points.

I'll never understand how some of you can honestly think this will be a blowout. Hasn't the team proven you wrong time & time again?

I fn hate greeny with the passion of 10000000 suns.

He was completely wrong about robert henson, he judged his whole character on one tweet that honestly was true. Henson is a nice player, and he said Henson was irrelevant and did as much as he did to beat the rams. NO YOU ****ING RETARD Henson was on the practice field moron helping the team prepare i would kill to see his turtle looking ass in pads.

/rant

mike and mike easily the second worse show, right behind anything colin cowherd ever says. how these guys got picked up and nationally syndicated is a complete mystery. who listens to these guys with regularity?

The thing about these media predictions is that they dont count for ****, they get there publicuty by making outragous accusations.....

They only tree outlet is vegas odds because those people have something to lose!

I see it being 24-10 Redskins, they will get a TD and a big play by Johnson but that will be all. We will visit the redzone 5 times.

if we visit the redzone 5 times vs the lions we better win 31-10 lol

Which is exactly how I think it'll play out. The only reason we'll win is they won't be able to score against us. Then again, they may only need 10 points.

9 points last week was pretty fluky. our offense is obviously terrible, but its usually not 9 points terrible.

the only way they do win is if were turning the ball over. our offense is so weak that the slightest drop or turnover spells disaster for us because were incapable of big plays or making teams pay for their mistakes, so we cant allow them to take advantage of ours.

mike and mike easily the second worse show, right behind anything colin cowherd ever says. how these guys got picked up and nationally syndicated is a complete mystery. who listens to these guys with regularity?

idk but id much rather watch skip bayless(another idiot) then watch a live studio broadcast of the "I can believe its not Golic Bread" show.

Lol i love chris berman

What I have seen that is positive is that Zorn learned from the Giants game to rely more on our passing. I would like to think he learned, or going forward, that we need to do something different in the red zone. I'm sure that will be his primary focus this week.

Our defense has only let up 1 TD a game, including 3 FGs to a VERY good Giants team.

So we should try and exploit their defense with our offense who can move the ball pretty well and our defense should take care of the rest.

I agree. So far, Zorn improved from week 1 to week 2. At this point, having only called plays in 18 games, we have to still give him time to learn from mistakes.

If he can improve in the red zone from week 2 to week 3, we might start to score some points. Coupling that with our defense, we could still go on a little winning streak and get to 4-2 during this part of the schedule.

idk but id much rather watch skip bayless(another idiot) then watch a live studio broadcast of the "I can believe its not Golic Bread" show.

Lol i love chris berman

most ESPN shows suck badly, the only ones i can watch on TV are around the horn and PTI. but all their radio programs are complete garbage.

but mike and mike are right up there with the worst. theyre the most uninspiring boring talkshow program ive ever heard.

No not a troll. This is not directed at you specifically, but to several who use this term on occasion,(especially in threads like this one). Let's be a little more cautious in using that term. Thanks.

I was talking about Gregpeck -- Sorry about the confusion I can see how I left it.

I think it is a great question. What have you seen from this team to think we will blow them out? We barely beat this team last year. Last min heroics is the only reason we won.

See the post above - sorry about the confusion.

As for your question, I don't know if we blow them out, but I do think we dominate the game and win. With Ernie Sims out, I see Portis having a big day. And I hoping that our WRs play well and hold onto TDs this game!

Archived