Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Started! Mike and Mike this morning predict Lions win

benskins26

I REALLY hope the Skins win.

That being said, the pundits have to figure the Lions aren't going 0-16 again, so they have to pick SOMEBODY to lose to the Lions, and with our anemic offense....... I don't blame them picking against us.

And seems like the team plays better when the talking heads put them down. :evilg:

Lavar said on his show yesterday that other teams (players and front office) see the Redskins as a joke and a circus act. He witnessed these opinions first hand when he went to the Giants.

I think Lions fans are probably for optomistic for this game. It is a shame what has happend to us.

Lavar is the joke.:mad: What has happened to us? OMG!!! Please, just stop!!

Anything is possible at this point, given the inconsistent way this team has played. However, I do hope the Skins can get the win.

Are you kidding?

The HAVE been consistant since Snyder has been the owner...they have been terrible!!

I have been a fan all my life and for the first time last week in the 4th qt rooting for them to lose so we can clean out the coaching staff!!

We do have some talent, but with this staff (and Campbell) we will never be a winner...this is so sad...

I have been on this board since 07 but only rarely post till now..I just can't take it any more!!!!

Are you kidding?

The HAVE been consistant since Snyder has been the owner...they have been terrible!!

I have been a fan all my life and for the first time last week in the 4th qt rooting for them to lose so we can clean out the coaching staff!!

We do have some talent, but with this staff (and Campbell) we will never be a winner...this is so sad...

I have been on this board since 07 but only rarely post till now..I just can't take it any more!!!!

They were losers for six years BEFORE Snyder took over. I'm sick of people trying to make it out that Snyder took over a winning team and ruined them.:doh:

People may not be happy with some of his decisions or how he has handled certain things in the past, but Snyder puts more money into this team than any other owner in any sport. Sure, he may not have always put it in the right spot, but hindsight is 20/20, and acquiring any rookie or FA is a gamble regardless of what their stats look like at the time.

Zorn was a mistake, and I truly believe that Snyder sees that just as he has seen the light about Campbell. The offense will be led, on and off the field, by a new tandem next year. Anyone who thinks differently is just kidding themselves.

Just as anyone who thinks that the Redskins haven't EARNED the right to be doubted by their fan and the pundits is kidding themselves. This team has shown a tendency to lose to lesser teams, to not score points, to allow offenses to stay on the field, etc. There is nothing given in the NFL, and that goes for the Redskins against the Lions this weekend. Some of you need to brace yourselves the reality of a disappointing game, so you don't kill yourself in your depressed mayhem after the fact.

They were losers for six years BEFORE Snyder took over. I'm sick of people trying to make it out that Snyder took over a winning team and ruined them.:doh:

People may not be happy with some of his decisions or how he has handled certain things in the past, but Snyder puts more money into this team than any other owner in any sport. Sure, he may not have always put it in the right spot, but hindsight is 20/20, and acquiring any rookie or FA is a gamble regardless of what their stats look like at the time.

Zorn was a mistake, and I truly believe that Snyder sees that just as he has seen the light about Campbell. The offense will be led, on and off the field, by a new tandem next year. Anyone who thinks differently is just kidding themselves.

Just as anyone who thinks that the Redskins haven't EARNED the right to be doubted by their fan and the pundits is kidding themselves. This team has shown a tendency to lose to lesser teams, to not score points, to allow offenses to stay on the field, etc. There is nothing given in the NFL, and that goes for the Redskins against the Lions this weekend. Some of you need to brace yourselves the reality of a disappointing game, so you don't kill yourself in your depressed mayhem after the fact.

good post. nothing short of IMO a "miracle" in the production of our offense, JC specifically will determine JZ/JC returning.

Umm, the team was in GREAT shape when Snyder was handed the keys to the kingdom.

We had a big O-Line that wasn't decrepit. We won the NFC East with Norv Turner and Brad Johnson, only lost to the Bucs in the playoffs. We had the #2 and #3 first round picks in that year's draft.

Then Snyder brought in Dion Peon Sanders and a ton of other FA, started micromanaging the team, and the rest is history.

I bet Snyder has put a lot of money on the Skins, on facilities / heated bench seats, but salary-wise Snyder can spend no more than the salary cap. Just like all the other owners.

The problem is, instead of spreading the wealth like the Pats and Steelers do, Snyder overpays several FA. This means he can't buy enough good players to fill out the first string, or provide good depth.

No real argument about the rest. Snyder can only blame himself if Zorn was a mistake. At some point, he needs to hire someone good, then stay out of the way and let them do their job. Evaluate the coach on his results, but don't interfere with his job then complain about said results.

Umm, the team was in GREAT shape when Snyder was handed the keys to the kingdom.

We had a big O-Line that wasn't decrepit. We won the NFC East with Norv Turner and Brad Johnson, only lost to the Bucs in the playoffs. We had the #2 and #3 first round picks in that year's draft.

Then Snyder brought in Dion Peon Sanders and a ton of other FA, started micromanaging the team, and the rest is history.

I bet Snyder has put a lot of money on the Skins, on facilities / heated bench seats, but salary-wise Snyder can spend no more than the salary cap. Just like all the other owners.

The problem is, instead of spreading the wealth like the Pats and Steelers do, Snyder overpays several FA. This means he can't buy enough good players to fill out the first string, or provide good depth.

No real argument about the rest. Snyder can only blame himself if Zorn was a mistake. At some point, he needs to hire someone good, then stay out of the way and let them do their job. Evaluate the coach on his results, but don't interfere with his job then complain about said results.

Dan Snyder had a quote right after he bought the team. I haven't been able to find a record of it, but I remember it vividly.

He said that when he first went over to the Redskins offices, he could see that the organization was "sleepy."

As the franchise has declined in vigor over the years, but has gained in asset value, I have remembered that quote...at least 20-30 times a year.

It amazes me that the franchise is so sleepy today. It really does.

Archived