Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another "Family Values" Pol Caught in Sex Scandal

Hooper

"According to both KCAL and the OC Weekly, an alternative weekly in Orange County, the woman who wears the "eye-patch underwear" is Heidi DeJong Barsuglia, a lobbyist for an energy company, Sempra Energy. Duvall is vice chair of the Committee on Utilities & Commerce."

Nice to see that he's such a value driven person that he doesn't think twice about running around on his marriage, but also accepting sexual bribes from special interest groups.

I'm really getting sick of people like this. Really. Throw this clown and his girlfriend in prison for ten years for dereliction of duty and bribery (if he even voted in favor of a measure that benefitted her company even ONE time, nail them to the WALL with it.),, see if it starts to shape anyone else up.

And if it doesn't, fill the prisons with the ****s.

~Bang

"According to both KCAL and the OC Weekly, an alternative weekly in Orange County, the woman who wears the "eye-patch underwear" is Heidi DeJong Barsuglia, a lobbyist for an energy company, Sempra Energy. Duvall is vice chair of the Committee on Utilities & Commerce."

~Bang

I believe this is her:

Krekorian_Barsuglia.jpg

When you read Duvall's excerpts in a French accent they make a lot more sense. "And
so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot!"

forscent.jpg

Funny you posted that. While I was reading the article, I could have sworn I heard Bugs Bunny laughing "What an ultra-maroon!" :)

Not just cheating on his wife. Not just being a hypocrite, but sleeping with a lobbyist? A lobbyist for the utilities, when he is the chair for the utilities committee? That may have some criminal elements... He's gross, and she is nothing but a high-priced (married) hooker. A disgusting pair.

FYI - Duvall was stripped of his vice-chair duties and removed from the committee today by Ca Assembly Speaker Karen Bass. Duvall was also removed from the Assembly Rules Committee (it oversees members' ethics issues).

:cool2:..now if our national leaders would just follow their lead.

Archived