Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There's 1 Roster spot left.. Mitchell or Mason?

BleedinBurgNGold

First of all lets give credit where credit is due...great question.:applause:

On one hand I can see Mason doing a couple of different things for us like returning kicks and being our third RB.

On the other hand having two 6'4 WR's on our team is something that I never thought that I would live to see being a Redskins fan.:)

Good posts. The reason I chose Mason over Mitchell all but barely is because we have a 6'4 reciever in Kelly. I don't trust Ladell in the Red Zone. He doesnt have the toughness as a 3rd down back like Mason seems to have. But, I vote we keep them both. Kelly and Mitchell lined up in the Red Zone would be silly.

Hail

as much as i wanna see mason wit the skins, i'd rather see him go somewhere else and play. i hope he goes to the afc and lights it up, and maybe come back once clinton and/or ladell are done here.

that bein said i'd go wit mitchell. going on what i saw yesterday, and assuming what's been said about practice is true, he might even be pushin for the 4th receiver spot.

Marko Mitchell.

Devin and Malcom have been hurt quite a bit, and neither has grabbed the opportunities presented to them. I would like to see the Skins have a very potent offense, and the one thing we don't have is a legit big, tall, speedy WR.

While Marko may not be a trail blazer he is quick, is tall and strong, and has great hands. What makes him my choice is that he will push Devin and Malcom to be better players, and/or replace them in the starting lineup.

I would ideally like to see Marko, Dorsey and Mason make the cut. For me, Rock would be the odd man out. Personally, I would trade Ladell for a LB.

Definitely Mitchell. He has the potential to be a very good receiver and a 6'4" receiver with speed is tough to come by.

On the other hand, Mason has the potential to be a good shifty runner that's not a particularly good blocker or special teams player. Runningbacks like him aren't exactly a rare commodity.

Mitchell without question. He's just what the offense needs in the Red Zone: Cooley, Davis, Kelly, Thomas, Mitchell---5 wide. Let's see a defense beat that.

We need to implement the spread offense in practice in order for it to work in games and I don't think Zorn is going that route. It is a shame though.. That really would be something!

I say Mitchell! Cut Betts and sign Mason

Archived