Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Why is it so hard to get injury updates on players?

We have nearly endless looping debates on everything but you can never seem to get any decent updates on injuries and its one of the most important topics that could exist for a football team mid-season. 

You see it all the time where someone will ask the status of a certain player in a thread and almost never get an answer or you Google the players name and usually get nothing

Is it the team being hush hush about it?

For instance, I'm kind of curious where chase roullier is at and if he could be eligible for return soon but can't find anything about him since early November when he was placed on injured reserve.

21 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Why is it so hard to get injury updates on players?

We have nearly endless looping debates on everything but you can never seem to get any decent updates on injuries and its one of the most important topics that could exist for a football team mid-season. 

You see it all the time where someone will ask the status of a certain player in a thread and almost never get an answer or you Google the players name and usually get nothing

Is it the team being hush hush about it?

For instance, I'm kind of curious where chase roullier is at and if he could be eligible for return soon but can't find anything about him since early November when he was placed on injured reserve.

Roullier’s injury was season ending. Ben Standig mentioned it in November. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

This year my daughters decided that the Xmas tree will be blue and silver....

I'm a poor dad....

Well hopefully you can drag that dumb tree into the yard and set it on fire in glorious victory, while your daughters cry and learn what failure tastes like and then go get a Burgundy and Gold tree, like nature provided.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Well hopefully you can drag that dumb tree into the yard and set it on fire in glorious victory, while your daughters cry and learn what failure tastes like and then go get a Burgundy and Gold tree, like nature provided.

LOL

You really want me to get into trouble with my daighters. No way they get the reason I would do that :P

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I'm a poor dad....

So help me ****ing God...

8 hours ago, redskinss said:

Oh crap, mine did the same thing and I didn't think of it until just now.

Thx for that. Lol20211211_114615.thumb.jpg.f859cb10fe6a593ed8c550cb5198b0d8.jpg

Burn that ****er to the ground..just like fox's

Early in the season Ron tried to convince his unvaccinated players to get their shots.  He brought in some medical expert to explain COVID to the players.

So now going into the Eagles game this Sunday we are hurting big time with 17 players now on COVID reserve list.  A total so far of 75 NFL players added

to the COVID list in the past two days.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:33 AM, Wildbunny said:

I'm a poor dad....

In related news, I was watching the Dallas game at my parents, with extended family in attendance.  My 9 year old nephew, who's a fair-weather Bucs, formerly patriots fan because Brady), started rooting for the Cowboys.  

I told him he had to leave as he was not welcome, and I was returning his Christmas present.  

:P

(This is true.  He was forced to leave, but I THINK I will still give him his Christmas present, which is some Bucs/Brady nonsense. Jury's still out.  You can't commit a crime against humanity and have no consequences.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/15/2021 at 1:41 PM, veteranskinsfan said:

Early in the season Ron tried to convince his unvaccinated players to get their shots.  He brought in some medical expert to explain COVID to the players.

So now going into the Eagles game this Sunday we are hurting big time with 17 players now on COVID reserve list.  A total so far of 75 NFL players added

to the COVID list in the past two days.

93% of NFL players are currently vaccinated

Sorry, but Sammis Reyes needs to show something -even anything - before he can trot around with ads and such. 

SMH about hyping a basketball player.  ....Has he even made it into the field for WFT, even once? 

So far, the only noteworthy accomplishment I've seen about him has been about his landing on the COVID list, when we needed TEs.

• Like 1

Remember in the preseason when that guy from Mass posted on here asking if it was ok to be a skins fan again?  How he only rooted for the Patriots the past 20 years bc of his girlfriend, but all of a sudden when the pats seemed down and the skins seemed to be ascending he wanted to come back as a skins fan. 

Just want to check in with him, you still with us buddy?!? 

Or you went right back to the Pats once we imploded and the Pats got back on their feet.  

I'd like to venture a guess where his allegiance currently lies.

• Haha 1