Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I'm glad to see I won't be the only one boycotting the Superbowl this year, how disgusting I watched most of the Patriots Jaguars game...the pats just have them refs stuffed in there pockets don't they... I think I watched a little bit of the Vikings drive when they scored other than that not a single second of it. As soon as I knew New England was advancing I started my off-season I know there's a long time until football and this Super Bowl is our last game for several months but I won't have anything to do with it my off-season started yesterday.

I guess I would have to go for Ricky getting a ring..if I HAD to choose..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Anyone feel sick to their stomach this morning? yesterday felt like Redskins losses....

Wholy ****in ****!!!... that's exactly how I felt when the Jaguars lost I was all hyped and all in when they had the lead looking like they were going to win...when they lost I started my off season...but ya I mentioned to my wife and my best friend that it felt like a Redskins loss that's weird you bring it up

Absolutely love the a salt rifle hahaha lol dooohhh

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Imagine how awful our fans would be if we were having the type of success New England has?

Think about all the dumbasses and the stuff they have to say on here and social media with the current state of our team.  I can't begin to imagine how obnoxious they would be.  But worse than that, I can't imagine this team ever having even a fraction of that kind of success, so it's not something to be concerned with.

Part of me wants to say "well, you know, every fanbase has their share of jackasses."

But the honest part of me knows you're absolutely right. 

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Never.  I’m 29 and I already accepted that. 

Same. I fully expect the Nats to have another five game heartbreaker in the NLDS come the autumn and the Wizards and Caps will do what the Wizards and Caps will do (not make it to their respective league's final series). Add a permanently mediocre 'Skins franchise that has no financial incentive to do anything differently and BOOM - year 'round misery. 

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

GOAT did goat things and now he gets to feast on the Iggles.  When TB12 holds up his 6th Lombardi and we get to see the tears of Eagles fans because they came up short again, it will be a glorious night. 

I'll go wit dat. Made me feel better about it, actually. Thanks, buddy. Hail.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Griswold. Not too far from the RI border. Are you from the area?

Hhm, no, but perhaps in a metaphysical way. When my peoples first came here from England place, they settled in Milford.

Apparently my direct ancestor, Benjamin, founded Milford. I assume the gravestones are still there.

10 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Hhm, no, but perhaps in a metaphysical way. When my peoples first came here from England place, they settled in Milford.

Apparently my direct ancestor, Benjamin, founded Milford. I assume the gravestones are still there.

That's pretty interesting. I've been to Milford. About an hour, hour and a half from where I grew up. 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:01 AM, RandyHolt said:

Dead on @Skinsinparadise

Philly also recognized a quack coach and didn't let 2 10-6 seasons afford him a decade of job security.

It is a double blow to not parlay Cleveland's ineptness into a QB, yet our rival did. With a real front office forming in Cleveland, I would think that window is closing fast.

Cleveland was also the team that drove up the price for RG3 and predictably the Redskins owner and GM were the ones dumb enough to keep bidding instead of allowing the Browns to be the Browns

Edited by SkinsFTW
dp
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Cleveland was also the team that drove up the price for RG3 and predictably the Redskins owner and GM were the ones dumb enough to keep bidding instead of allowing the Browns to be the Browns

Good point - a triple blow that we are still feeling today, absent all those 1st rounders in drafts gone by.

All signs that the Skins are about to pass the Browns in the dreaded ineptness rankings.

We cannot even take credit for landing Pryor over them, since his season was a train wreck. Yet another sign they are trending up more than we are - they made a productive WR out of a QB, yet we couldn't coupled with a real QB.

Just heard from the Philadelphia chapter of the Union. The meeting's still on for 6 p.m. 

In Downtown Philadelphia.

On Super Bowl Sunday.

With the Eagles playing. 

Needless to say, I will be wearing neutral colors and making a bee line for the 30th Street Station as soon as that meeting's over. 

That's the worst thing about activists - not a lot of sports fans so they don't consider stuff like this. 

Edited by thebluefood

3 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Good point - a triple blow that we are still feeling today, absent all those 1st rounders in drafts gone by.

All signs that the Skins are about to pass the Browns in the dreaded ineptness rankings.

We cannot even take credit for landing Pryor over them, since his season was a train wreck. Yet another sign they are trending up more than we are - they made a productive WR out of a QB, yet we couldn't coupled with a real QB.

Allen is an incompetent idiot in the wrong role.

But Jay's an average, at absolute best, coach.  He's a good X's and O's passing game guy.  He hasn't proved that in the run game, he hasn't proved that he knows how to hire coaches, and he hasn't proved that he can manage the game.

He made something out of this season filled with injuries, so kudos on him for that.  

But he's an average coach.  And no team is going to win big with him as a coach.  It will be at least 2020 before our imbecile of a President advises our ignorant owner of that.  

• Like 1