Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

8 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

You chose waaaaaaay wrong on who to root for.

That may be but I was a fan in the 80's when the skins were good and the pats sucked unfortunately that hasn't been the case for a very long time but I'm loyal. 

I watched the game today surrounded by arrogant pats fans and now I can't even go on Facebook because my entire feed is full of patriots crap including bashing haters like  me. 

Edited by redskinss

26 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Or has lived in Massachusetts their entire life. 

You have absolutely no idea what I have to endure on a daily basis. 

Walk a mile in  my shoes my friend. 

I live in Boston, grew up in CT

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I live in Boston, grew up in CT

Then you're either a closet pats fan or you agree with me. 

There's no middle ground for Massachusetts non pats fans. 

6 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Anybody who lives in mass especially anything east of 128 knows exactly how accurate that video is. 

It's truly an accurate depiction of south boston. 

Lol. 

Edited by redskinss
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Um... no.

Foles will look like Keenum in the SB. Erratic, un-nerved, and making errant passes.

Definitely possible.

But he made legit throws today under duress.  If Philly gets the pressure they get going most of the time going in the Super Bowl, they could win with Foles being 80% as good as he was tonight.

16 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I grew up in CT, in the shadow of the Patriots success, as a kid rooting for the abysmal Redskins. I used to hate the Patriots like you. After 3 SBs I started just appreciating the greatness, even though I live in Boston now and can't stand most NE sports fans. They can be awful, you're right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Definitely possible.

But he made legit throws today under duress.  If Philly gets the pressure they get going most of the time going in the Super Bowl, they could win with Foles being 80% as good as he was tonight.

If he pops a valium then yes, he will have a great game.

I just think the nerves will be too much for him, and the Pats have been there so much its like another playoff game to them.

Imagine how awful our fans would be if we were having the type of success New England has?

Think about all the dumbasses and the stuff they have to say on here and social media with the current state of our team.  I can't begin to imagine how obnoxious they would be.  But worse than that, I can't imagine this team ever having even a fraction of that kind of success, so it's not something to be concerned with.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yeesh... Just another reason to blow this super bowl off, and doing something more interesting.

Like watch the snow melt on my lawn.

The ****ed thing about that for me is that with the extremely mild winter the snow is already melted here...totally agree with you..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

The ****ed thing about that for me is that with the extremely mild winter the snow is already melted here...totally agree with you..

All the snow is gone from my yard, too.

However, if there was any out there, I'd rather watch it melt than watch anything in this god-awful super bowl.

Especially the halftime show.

1 minute ago, Reaper Skins said:

So who deserves the ring more out of our former players? 

Ricky Jean Francios on the Pats?  Or Sudfeld on the Eagles?

How about... who cares? :P 

Sudfeld doesn't deserve anything. What has he done besides keep a butt-sized section of the eagles'  bench warm?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, redskinss said:

Or has lived in Massachusetts their entire life. 

You have absolutely no idea what I have to endure on a daily basis. 

Walk a mile in  my shoes my friend. 

Somerville for the last 30 years. I grew up in various locations but became a Skins fan when we lived outside DC in the early 70s. 

I am sick and tired of the Pats bull**** too, but it's no excuse to root for the Eagles. 

I've taken as much of the ridiculous news coverage as I could and I've had more than enough. FFS last night on WHDH they had 8 - count 'em - 8 reporters live from Foxborough on the 10 o'clock news. Why do you need that? ****, you'd think it was something earth-shattering like Dunkin Donuts closing all their stores or Bernie and Phyl dying in a fiery car crash. And don't get me started on the will he/won't he nonsense around Brady this past week. Yeah, it's ****ing stupid. Yeah, most of the Pats fans are obnoxious. But you can't root for the Eagles. Say it with me: Can't. Root. For. The. Eagles. One more time: Won't. Root. For. The. Eagles.

HTTR! and hail fellow Masshole.

PS - I'm lucky that I don't know a lot of the bad fans. My friends are either not Pats fans, or if they are, they know football well enough to not be too obnoxious. Co-workers are pretty chill about it too. Thank God!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, redskinss said:

Anybody who lives in mass especially anything east of 128 knows exactly how accurate that video is. 

It's truly an accurate depiction of south boston. 

Lol. 

Oh - I forgot to give a real Pats fan shout-out to @redskinss and @ConnSKINS26:

"Yaaaaaaah dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!"

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yeah but ya can't vote third party that's like throwing your vote away.

Oh wait wrong topic. 

Sure feels the same though. 

I think I'll just watch Heidi the night of the superbowl. 

That's a reasonable solution. I might bathe my cats or get back to the dentistry hobby I've been neglecting. What a ****show - two teams you hate, hundreds of commercials and probably a boring game. Pass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1