Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

44 minutes ago, WeThreeKingsRuleU said:

hey all, I just moved to SC from VA and am having a heck of a time figuring out how to watch the games, anyone here live in SC or have any idea other than sketchy online streaming services?

Looks like you got the Dallas game at least.

FOX EARLY

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=2

02-FOX-E.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

Dallas @ Washington
Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis
Seattle @ Pittsburgh
Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber
San Francisco @ Cincinnati
Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman
Minnesota @ Green Bay
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston
Arizona @ Baltimore
Brandon Gaudin, Cris Carter
NO GAME due to blackout enforced by home team on CBS
Edited by SkinsGuy

17 hours ago, WeThreeKingsRuleU said:

hey all, I just moved to SC from VA and am having a heck of a time figuring out how to watch the games, anyone here live in SC or have any idea other than sketchy online streaming services?

Go to a sports bar and put your stamp down...

Cheer on the skins lound n proud to where everyone will remember you.

7 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Lol, Titans fans don't even get to watch their team play

6 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Where are you seeing that?

The Indy/Titan game is in orange, and that covers all of Tennessee.

Yea, he's just looking at the Fox graphic you posted.

Their game is televised on CBS, which you can only see if you click the link.

• Like 1

I tend to like ripple for streaming sports.  Quality is always good.

Warning: You might want to adjust your screen since some of the background ads on the page are NSFW.  I usually put the stream in it's own window and just shrink it down the size of the video player and toggle between that & full screen.

http://ripple.is/nfl/11929-dallas-cowboys-vs-washington-redskins

With Verizon losing exclusive mobile rights to games, the following method just got a lot easier.  This is for people with streaming TV with local channels (YouTube TV, Sling, PlayStation, Hulu with Live TV, etc.)

I live in Indiana.  I don't have cable or satellite -- I use YouTube TV.  Neither of the first two games were locally televised here, but I watched both... legally.  I do not know if this method will work with people who have Sling, Hulu or any other streaming TV provider with local channels, but I can't see why it wouldn't.

Make sure you have your TV provider's mobile app downloaded.  Now download an app called "Fake GPS location."  It's available on both ios and Google Play.  The logo is an emoji with a primitive looking cellphone.  Now you have to put your phone in "developer mode" (Google this if you don't know how -- it's easy.)  In the developer mode, choose "Allow mock GPS locations."

Go back in the Fake GPS location app.  You should see a map of the United States.  You can zoom in and out of the DC area.  Now set your location somewhere in DC and hit the "Play" button in the lower-right-hand corner to begin broadcasting a fake GPS location around DC.

From there, go to your streaming TV app and update your current area.  Once you see that the app thinks you're in DC, select the local Fox or CBS station.  Once it's playing on your phone, cast your phone's broadcast to your streaming box/stick or your TV directly if you have built-in Roku, Amazon, etc.  Voila!  You're done!