Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How many games does the free trial last  Just one ?

The trial is good for a week. So just one game. The package was $20 just 2 or 3 years ago. They've jacked it up to $100. That's outrageous to watch glorified practices online.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How many games does the free trial last  Just one ?

If it's only 1 game, I might just use it during the regular season, unless the free trial is only good for Preseason.

Yes, after 7 days it charges you the full amount so you cancel it prior to that and then register the next week under a new email and I think last year it also recognized the card number so you need to use a different debit or credit card each week.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Yes, after 7 days it charges you the full amount so you cancel it prior to that and then register the next week under a new email and I think last year it also recognized the card number so you need to use a different debit or credit card each week.

Can confirm, it did recognize my card last year. So you'll need a 2nd card as well as a 2nd email for another trial. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fyi, anyone who has YouTube TV and android (not sure how to do with iphone)... you can spoof your location to make YTTV think you are in the DC market (or any market) and get the locals from there. I did this all last season. You just need a GPS spoofer like FakeGPS on android (and have to make some system setting changes to make it a default app). Then i just chromecast from my phone to TV... it was almost flawless last year...  and I live down in raleigh nc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

I could stream it like I used to but you guys seem real picky now for HD quality lol

I have horrible internet service, I would kill for a 140p, 240p, or 360p stream for Monday/Thursday night games lol. All the streams I find are higher than that, and therefore constantly buffering.

Edited by NickyJ

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So it's only good for preseason games ?

Only preseason. You do get all pre-season games for every team. Still a rip off at $100. I used to buy it when it was only $20.

Edited by VeroViper
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

The trial is good for a week. So just one game. The package was $20 just 2 or 3 years ago. They've jacked it up to $100. That's outrageous to watch glorified practices online.

I still don't understand why a 300.00 Sunday Ticket charge doesn't include Preseason games.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

Only preseason. You do get all pre-season games for every team. Still a rip off at $100. I used to buy it when it was only $20.

Thanks. I would not even pay that much to buy tickets to live Preseason games at the Stadium.

But if you guys (and @JSSkinz ) are interested in getting all preseason games for free, I would suggest Gamepass.

The last I checked, they offer a 30 day free trial ; which of course covers all of Preseason.

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Thanks. I would not even pay that much to buy tickets to live Preseason games at the Stadium.

But if you guys (and @JSSkinz ) are interested in getting all preseason games for free, I would suggest Gamepass.

The last I checked, they offer a 30 day free trial ; which of course covers all of Preseason.

No, Game Pass is only a 7 day free trial. That's the one I'm talking about. And if you don't cancel you will be billed $100. So you're only gonna get one game with your trial. 

26 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

I could stream it like I used to but you guys seem real picky now for HD quality lol

I would also be concerned about viruses with some of these streams.

Is that a problem for anyone else ?

1 minute ago, VeroViper said:

No, Game Pass is only a 7 day free trial. That's the one I'm talking about. And if you don't cancel you will be billed $100. So you're only gonna get one game with your trial. 

Ok, they must have changed it because I'm practically positive that it was 30 day free trial at one point, either a year ago, or 2 years ago.

Maybe word got around, like we're doing right now, and too many people were taking advantage of that, so they lowered it to 7 Day Trial, is what I suspect.

31 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Your streams were fine from what I remember, if you can please do.

Nobody is going to get HD streaming for preseason games from any other links unless you do the gamepass thing.

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FS#21 said:

Brother, you've been a lifesaver more than once.  I usually forget to thank because usually what you've provided me access to is heartbreak, but it always is appreciated!

Couple questions.

Does Comcast block out the signal for people outside of the DC MD VA Area?

Do people not broadcast on Youtube anymore? Remember my original original idea was to stream games through Youtube but I was worried I would get auto detected so that's why I went to those free places where you can stream but the quality sucks because they cap you. If I knew of a free place where they were more genrous of how powerful my stream could be I could send out great quality signals. I stopped showing games once you guys were obviously preferring those grearer signals from Reddit.

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Any advice for international streaming  tonight? I’m in Jamaica.  YA mon. Would like to cat b a few plays...

Ya deh man. Carib is good. Got some storms blowing your way.

6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I have horrible internet service, I would kill for a 140p, 240p, or 360p stream for Monday/Thursday night games lol. All the streams I find are higher than that, and therefore constantly buffering.

Same here.

6 hours ago, FS#21 said:

**** those stupid assholes. You are so appreciated 

7 hours ago, slinky said:

fyi, anyone who has YouTube TV and android (not sure how to do with iphone)... you can spoof your location to make YTTV think you are in the DC market (or any market) and get the locals from there. I did this all last season. You just need a GPS spoofer like FakeGPS on android (and have to make some system setting changes to make it a default app). Then i just chromecast from my phone to TV... it was almost flawless last year...  and I live down in raleigh nc.

You think that will work for playstation vue? I used a vpn last year for the Broncos games but I think they've sniffed me out cuz it's not working now for the Manassas area. I'm in Houston. 

23 minutes ago, Cougarrick said:

You think that will work for playstation vue? I used a vpn last year for the Broncos games but I think they've sniffed me out cuz it's not working now for the Manassas area. I'm in Houston. 

I don't think so.  was one of the reasons I switched to YTTV from psvue. also doesn't work with philo

• Like 1