Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Your ES Legacy?

I've always been known as the one to defend the little guy, to take on the bullies, to use the opposition's words against them, to insert the witty sarcasm when necessary but still able to engage in a Jon Stewart type roasting of the opposition. Yes, I'm gonna leave some big shoes to fill.

I've always been known as the one to defend the little guy, to take on the bullies, to use the opposition's words against them, to insert the witty sarcasm when necessary but still able to engage in a Jon Stewart type roasting of the opposition. Yes, I'm gonna leave some big shoes to fill.

That sounds like exactly and completely like honorary_hog, to me........oh, and you, too......if you insist :silly:

I will always know you as the guy who proved to ES that .99999 (repeating infinitely) actually does equal 1.

No sir... here's how it started....

So I guess you could say it was all 3 of us. We are the originators of the revolution. It sounds so much cooler when you don't call it hijacking. Makes it sound all militaristic and stuff. :silly:

Yea, you're right - no one person in Tailgate is that smart by himself - it took 3 of our Tailgate brains to come up with one mediocre idea :silly:

i coined the term "wod."

You and I BOTH know that is NOT your legacy!!!

pages 50-80 of the AFBH(sp?) thread and the 3-way cage match of flaming inbred death are.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=151315

^^^ that deserves a bump....lol

---------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I would like to say that MY LEGACY shall be my religious angle on every possible thread.......

BUT it won't be thanks to the idiocy of MY EX WIFE it'll be the mop and strawberry milk incident.....lol

ps- I'm over it, so jokes are re-allowed again.....lol

On a side note, I would like to say that MY LEGACY shall be my religious angle on every possible thread.......

BUT it won't be thanks to the idiocy of MY WIFE it'll be the mop and strawberry milk incident.....lol

It was a combination of both.

She refused to buy your Strawberry Milk and a Mop, because you had convinced her of the End Times, and that the Rapture would happen before she returned from the store :)

Archived