Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Your ES Legacy?

i've been banned 4 times for being a redskins fan.

i think it is 4....i could use some verification.

I can verify that you were never banned for being a redskins fan, but that you can be banned for saying that that's why you were banned. :D

Fixed it for ya.

:D

Yes you did. :laugh:

i'm a rebel. can't keep me caged. I plan to make it at least 6-7 when football season starts again :)

Well, hell, let me help you get started right now. :evilg:

it's all about the legacy

Happy to help with yours. :cool:

:rotflmao: Right. For years they'll be going "Hey. Who was that guy who got perma banned for continually being temp banned."

"Which one? "

:)

PCS sees the future :silly:

Per topic, I don't know if it's kosher to call my own "legacy" as that seems like the business of ES as a group. My posting has vaired in type and quantity depedning on time period. My (and I know TK's) favorite signature would be the Book of Jumbo. As well as long posts and having fun writing with the English language in general. Being known for posting as funny as I can serious would be hoped-for and I can think of a few special threads I started (I don't start many)as well as the long philospohical ramblings with Om and others in the past. I can thing of a few other signature moves, but as I said, the community will choose what my legacy is if I end up having one.

Odds are it will be something more like "damn, I'm glad that ******* is gone." :D

Oh, and Slacky, well before 2005 and "chat kids" became a tailgate staple, organized hijacking had been alive and well. :D

I'm starting to think you're the one behind all this. You probably PMed TK and told him to give me the avatar. :mad:

Negative, Ghostrider the pattern is full.

Take responsibility for your own leg humperesque actions which led to such repercussions. I am completely innocent here. :halo:

Negative, Ghostrider the pattern is full.

Take responsibility for your own leg humperesque actions which led to such repercussions. I am completely innocent here. :halo:

You can't fool me, I know this is all you're work. This was all part of your giant scheme with TK to play a huge prank on me. Either that or you are working with TBLTO as revenge for the prank I played on him with Reic.

Leg Humperesque ? :hysterical:

is that like when you leg hump on a Burlesque dancer ?

Yes because I'm a Burlesque dancer, duh.

You can't fool me, I know this is all you're work. This was all part of your giant scheme with TK to play a huge prank on me. Either that or you are working with TBLTO as revenge for the prank I played on him with Reic.

It's "your" work, not "you're work" ... unless you're callin me a piece of work, which is actually quite possible :silly:

And you're close...TK, TBLTO, Reic and I are all workin on a huge prank to play on you...not. Stay of the ganja man, it's makin you paranoid :paranoid:

It's "your" work, not "you're work" ... unless you're callin me a piece of work, which is actually quite possible :silly:

And you're close...TK, TBLTO, Reic and I are all workin on a huge prank to play on you...not. Stay of the ganja man, it's makin you paranoid :paranoid:

Well just tell your husband to change it back. He'll listen to you.

Stop trying to use me to get to TK. Seriously, it's pathetic.

Are you kidding me? You told me straight up that you only did that TK thing to get preferential treatment on the board. And now you're criticizing me for "using" you. And I only asked you to tell him to change it cause he wouldn't respond to my PMs. Don't try making something out of nothing.

Hahahaha please. You're pathetic. Don't put such slanderous words in my mouth. Sorry that you're jealous of my friendship with TK and I rejected you, but there's no need to say immature **** like that. Really? Grow up.

This is getting embarrassing. PM me if you feel the need to continue this discussion.

EDIT:

Oh boy. I don't think we're talking about ES legacy any more Dorothy. What say we get back to that please.

Sorry, PCS didn't see this til after I'd finished my post :( It's over. No worries. Back to Kansas.

No worries kiddo. We're good. :) Now where the hell did I put those Ruby red sli...er......tennis shoes? :)

:rotflmao:

"There's no place like ES....there's no place like ES" :silly:

I think we scared everyone off. And where is TK to mention his "Hi there" and Banhammer? ... fail. :(

For being the smartest, and most humble guy in every thread I post in :)

It's true. The only reason we don't close any thread you start or post in,(there is no more reason to debate or argue),is because you are so humble.

:silly:

Archived