Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Your ES Legacy?

Once upon a time I made a cartoon about Michael Vick taking a dump. It was my first cartoon that attracted national media, and it blew up my bandwidth and shut my (then) little site down the first day I put it out.

So I put out the word to any and all that I needed a home, and Eric (Blade) from ES stepped up to the plate and offered to be the exclusive host of Bang Cartoons. It was a great relationship, and the cartoons became a very big draw of new members. At one time I was far and away listed as the number one referrer of new members.

So, my legacy is I helped stamp ES indelibly on the map.

~Bang

Huge legacy there and it was and is a major stamp.

I'd like to say I will be remembered for creating the ES Hijack Army, but it will probably end up being my drunk keeastman thread or the fact that I passed out at the ES Draft Day Party. :doh:
Dude. I originally brought up the army. You just put it to work. You know all the people. Don't try and claim my idea as your own. ;)

It was actually my idea.......seriously.

Once upon a time I made a cartoon about Michael Vick taking a dump. It was my first cartoon that attracted national media, and it blew up my bandwidth and shut my (then) little site down the first day I put it out.

So I put out the word to any and all that I needed a home, and Eric (Blade) from ES stepped up to the plate and offered to be the exclusive host of Bang Cartoons. ES hosted me for two years or so,, and the cartoons became a very big draw of new members. At one time I was far and away listed as the number one referrer of new members.

So, my legacy is I helped stamp ES indelibly on the map.

~Bang

Well that beats the hell out of my spider phobia lol :thumbsup:

Dude. I originally brought up the army. You just put it to work. You know all the people. Don't try and claim my idea as your own. ;).

Here's how it actually started....

maybe we could go over there as a Tailgate clan, and invade like a Wolfpack.......haha, we used to do that, to other teams' messageboards

Here's how it actually started....

No sir... here's how it started.

I haven't visited the Stadium in over a week, maybe two. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.
Folks, if SpringfieldSkins doesn't return from the Stadium in one hour, someone call 911

:silly:

I'm back already. It was quite a snooze fest. Apparently the media is still giving us no love and has us pinned down at the #23 team in the power rankings.
Damn, you didn't even stay there long enough to add to your 684 posts ;)
Sometimes I go there just to ruffle feathers and push buttons, it's good fun. Wait til I start hijacking their threads, they will love me then. :evil:
Not a bad idea.....maybe we could go over there as a Tailgate clan, and invade like a Wolfpack.......haha, we used to do that, to other teams' messageboards
We need to have a Stadium invasion day... one day... relentless posts by the usual Tailgate posters here in one single thread. It would be a thing of beauty.

We may have to even start a thread here to organize our assault.

No better time than the present :D

So I guess you could say it was all 3 of us. We are the originators of the revolution. It sounds so much cooler when you don't call it hijacking. Makes it sound all militaristic and stuff. :silly:

Archived