Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

first pitch fail by "BaBa Booey"

matty dread

The Stern Show hasnt been good since he and Jackie Martling parted ways over a contract dispute...Jackie made that stuff funny. He sucks now

Um, no.

Artie Lange replacing Jackie was the best thing that ever happened to the Stern show.

When they play old shows with Jackie, it is shocking how unfunny he was.

IMO, the show on satellite is so much better than it was before, and I've been listening for 20 years.

Um, no.

Artie Lange replacing Jackie was the best thing that ever happened to the Stern show.

IMO, the show on satellite is so much better than it was before, and I've been listening for 20 years.

Yeah, the only funny thing about Jackie was Howard doing the Jackie voice and making fun of Jackie.

Other than that . . . I don't see the appeal. . .

Um, no.

You're right, when they play old clips it's amazing how not funny he was. Artie adds a lot more to the show IMO.

Howard Stern show=fail period

QFT although I am biased as are most pests against Howard

:evilg:

Times like this I wish I had satellite so I could hear O&A's comments on this incident, they'd probably mock it and Mr. Norton would make some comments lol

even howard says it himself, he is essential. artie is the perfect fit for the show. he always chimes in at the right time with the right quip. the way he fills in the gaps without stealing the stage is what makes him so great.

after listening to howard on sirius, which i just got a few months ago, it is definitely the best its ever been.

Archived