Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

JC's progress in the eyes of Coach Meidt:

Meidt: "I think Jason's doing just an absolutely awesome job. Even through all the other talk, he just came back to work. He worked as hard if not harder through the chaos. He came in and took charge of this football team during minicamp and OTAs. He was in charge at the line of scrimmage, he used multiple cadences, he audibled -- I mean, he did things that he just wasn't ready for at this point last year.

"He was on receivers if they ran the wrong route, he was on the O-line when they jumped a couple of times ... he had complete charge of this football team. So we were thrilled about that.

"And he threw the ball well. Mechanically, he's getting better every week. He keeps working on that.

Click link below for entire article:

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/05/15/meeting-the-coaches-chris-meidt/#continued

------------------------

So far so good Mr. Jason Campbell. Keep it up!

• 2 months later...
I like how you fail to mention the following:

Campbell went on to play college football at Auburn where he led the Tigers to an undefeated season in 2004 and was named the SEC Player of the Year and MVP of the SEC Championship Game. Campbell currently holds the record for the longest touchdown completion in Auburn football history, an 87 yard pass to Silas Daniels in a 2004 matchup versus Louisiana Tech. He also holds the Auburn career record for completion percentage at 64.6%. Campbell graduated Auburn with a degree in public administration.[2]

Stats

• 2001: 89/142 (62.7%) for 1117 yards and 4 TD vs. 4 INT. 46 carries for 72 yards and 2 TD.
  • 2002: 94/149 (63.1%) for 1215 yards and 11 TD vs. 5 INT. 72 carries for 206 yards and 3 TD.
  • 2003: 181/293 (61.8%) for 2267 yards and 10 TD vs. 8 INT. 73 carries for -1 yard and 1 TD.
  • 2004: 188/270 (69.6%) for 2700 yards and 20 TD vs. 7 INT. 58 carries for 30 yards and 3 TD.

Awards and honors

• Music City Bowl MVP (2003)
  • First-team All-SEC (2004)
  • SEC Offensive Player of the Year (2004)
  • SEC Championship Game MVP (2004)
  • Quarterbacked Auburn's perfect 13-0 season (2004)
  • Sugar Bowl MVP (2005)
  • 5x SEC Offensive Player of the Week
  • NFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 5, 2007)

and in the pros? How about no success in '07 or '08?

and in the pros? How about no success in '07 or '08?

Pay attention that post was a response to this false statement:

How can I hope for a Lombardi when our qb has yet to reach the postseason, ever. Why would I ever think he could be a top 10 qb when his numbers from 4 years in college to 4 years in the pros have been consistetly mediocre.

7 years actual playing time, college to pros, has produced these eye popping stats.

-5 seasons with td totals between 10-13

-1 season with td total 4 freshman year

-1 season-senior- 20td with 2 top 10 1st round running backs carrying the weight.

So yes, I dislike JC as the starting qb of the Redskins, with good reason. Its his job to prove me wrong and I am still waiting.

3 things campbell might have done in this shot:

1. thrown an incompletion

2. checked down short of the marker

3. taken a sack

Or scramble and throw a TD pass to ARE that gets called back because of a penalty on Rabach.

3. taken a sack

He actually got a touchdown in this shot. He got 2 touchdowns but they were both called back because Casey Rabach was holding both times....so yeah.

3. taken a sack

I know you're trying to be funny but when you post like this^^ how can you wonder why people sometimes call you a hater???

You know what your post reminds me of?? Did you watch Dave Chappelle?

Some peoples post on Campbell remind me of the 'haters ball':

silky_johnson-chappelle.jpg

And btw-JC actually threw a TD on that play but it was called back b/c of Rabach;)

DCS_0245.JPG

you and i know the real story here, people just cant handle hearing it. theres a reason mcdaniels wanted orton over campbell, because he obviously feels he can do better with orton.

or maybe some of them would really like to believe that a guy who worked with tom brady and matt cassel somehow doesnt know how to evaluate QBs and his opinion is somehow not worthy? LOL

And the real story is that you guys will take anything involving Campbell and look for a negative spin. Why are you all holding McDaniels opinion in high regard anyways? Because he came from the Pats? Not everyone from that org. is good, but you all make that assumption because they won Superbowls. Crennel, Magini, Weiss, all not as good as advertised.

McDniels brought up Cutler's name when discussing a trade, so I guess he wasn't too high on Cutler. Well now Cutler is gone, and Brandon Marshall may be gone soon as a result. So please stop over-valuing McDaniels opinion, chasing away a franchise QB doesn't exactly earn you the consideration you all are giving this guy just so you can pretend Campbell is some scrub QB and back it up by saying he's worse than Orton.

Also, the FO has said that Campbell was never on the trading block, that was something put out by the uncredible PFT, so you all can stop propping that BS rumor as "fact."

Maybe some of you don't like what you've seen from Campbell, and you've complained about it so much, every day, in every Campbell thread, that you have to take it to extremes now and act like Campbell is the worst QB in the league, or at least not far from it, in order to justify how far you've gone with it (like creating a bunch of sigs which are supposed to be clever but make you look like an obsessed jerk).

You're so caught up in yourselves you've taken this crap beyond extreme, to the point you spout out stuff that isn't reality, yet you can't actually distinguish the fact that it's not reality. You can tell how bad your opnion is by looking at the company you have agreeing with you. When you start agreeing with running jokes who have yet to post anything but negativity and have no credibility or merit, it's time to reasess.

But of course this will only fall on your already-deafened ears. The only thing that will stop you guys is a winning record with Campbell at the helm. Sadly, most won't admit they're wrong when it happens, rather they'll hide just like last season, only to come out at the end and act like the end result was the way the team was all season (afterall, it's hard to get a good assesment when you're not around); and none of you will learn anything if you are proven wrong. You haven't yet, so why would you now? Nothign gets learned or considered about chagning the way you view things or conduct yourself. Instead it will likely be some BS self-justification like "he has to do it for more than 1 season" or "the credit goes to so and so, NOT Campbell."

Football is suppossed to be an enjoying experience. It's a hobby, a pasttime, an event. You're suppossed to enjoy football, not whine and complain about it every second of the day. Somewhere along the line you all forgot that, and I really must question why the hell you all still follow the team and post so much when all the team apparently does is give you cause to ***** and moan.

3. taken a sack

Notice the other 2 players in the picture. Samuels got schooled, JC being chased by a DE. Which was kindof a theme.

Also, notice that JC's head is up and he's looking down field to throw instead of just running. I like that.

He actually got a touchdown in this shot. He got 2 touchdowns but they were both called back because Casey Rabach was holding both times....so yeah.

Rabach really tried to lose that game for the 'Skins. I really don't see why the FO is so enamored with Rabach. He's probably better than average, but not good.

but where he failed in this game, he succeeded in the next Dallas game. When he looked more like a matador than a center.

Maybe some of you don't like what you've seen from Campbell, and you've complained about it so much, every day, in every Campbell thread, that you have to take it to extremes now and act like Campbell is the worst QB in the league, or at least not far from it, in order to justify how far you've gone with it (like creating a bunch of sigs which are supposed to be clever but make you look like an obsessed jerk).

You're so caught up in yourselves you've taken this crap beyond extreme, to the point you spout out stuff that isn't reality, yet you can't actually distinguish the fact that it's not reality. You can tell how bad your opnion is by looking at the company you have agreeing with you. When you start agreeing with running jokes who have yet to post anything but negativity and have no credibility or merit, it's time to reasess.

You go man. Fight the good fight. :)

Rabach really tried to lose that game for the 'Skins. I really don't see why the FO is so enamored with Rabach. He's probably better than average, but not good.

but where he failed in this game, he succeeded in the next Dallas game. When he looked more like a matador than a center.

Rabach finished ranked 31st in pass protection and gave up 5.5 sacks. That's not even close to average. I wish I had the stats on the number of hurries and hits that were also his fault.

3. taken a sack

BLC a few friendly questions....what would you talk about if we didn't have JC?

Seems like every time I go in to a JC thread, you are in it spewing hate!

Ok we get it...

JC only threw 14 TDs , he got sacked a lot.

Guess what.WE KNOW THAT!

Why do you hate this man so much? And why spew your hate by repeating the same thing? And why bring it to the camp of Campbell?

:point2sky::point2sky::point2sky:

Ok we get it...

Guess what.WE KNOW THAT!

Why do you hate this man so much? And why spew your hate by repeating the same thing? And why bring it to the camp of Campbell?

He's a hater. It's all he knows now. Kinda sad actually. At least I can go into the Cult of Colt and say nice stuff about Colt over there. Colt's got some upside and some things he needs to work on, just like Campbell. Both having 2 years in the system will help.

Ok we get it...

Guess what.WE KNOW THAT!

I chalk it up to two reasons...

1. He actually chose the name "Brandon Lloyd" and used in his handle. And he has the nerve to talk smack about JC... whats Lloyd ever done beside make ****ty rap and hip hop music? (disclaimer: Lloyds music is ****ty... not the style itself. :)

2. He has a permanent NNT.

Archived