Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

Unfortunately, I think my original "cult" thread got deleted with the transfer over to the new boards.

Anyway, with JC showing a lot of progress so far this season I figure some of us longtime fans/supporters could continue this since it seems our 3rd string QB is worthy of a cult :D

JC is progressing very well, he's looking more confident and comfortable each week. I'm hoping our offense continues to give him the time he needs against Dallas next week :dallasuck

JC is progressing very well, he's looking more confident and comfortable each week. I'm hoping our offense continues to give him the time he needs against Dallas next week :dallasuck

It's going to be a real test that's for sure. I sure hope the defense can at least contain the Cowboy offense somewhat. I think asking this offense to score 35+ at this point in the season is asking a bit much.

It's going to be a real test that's for sure. I sure hope the defense can at least contain the Cowboy offense somewhat. I think asking this offense to score 35+ at this point in the season is asking a bit much.

Seriously. How are they gonna be able to contain themselves to only 35.

I see us scoring 70 against the Cowboys.

Yup yup. I'm proud to say I've always been a member of this particular group. And strangely enough, as I've been perusing the boards for oh, about the last two weeks or so...

I've noticed a marked decrease in Hawaii posters. Hmmm.

-why is that I wonder? ;)

No callouts though.

Wouldn't want to do that -

JC. Is. Da. MAN.

Period.

Yup yup. I'm proud to say I've always been a member of this particular group. And strangely enough, as I've been perusing the boards for oh, about the last two weeks or so...

No callouts though.

JC. Is. Da. MAN.

Period.

That's reason enough to cheer for Campbell right there!

JC's success this game will give him confidence and the team momentum as they go on the road the next 2 weeks. JC needs to win on the road to prove that he is the franchise qb that we have hoped for. I'm confident he will get the job done.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck

Where do I sign up?

Campbell has played very well. His speed/rhythm/release will only get faster as he gets more comfortable in the offense... and he's done quite well with that the past couple games, but has plenty of room to improve that. I really like the progress JC has, but until he has a solid 6-8 games, I'll still be conservative in my thoughts that JC has a long way to go.

Unfortunately, I think my original "cult" thread got deleted with the transfer over to the new boards.

Anyway, with JC showing a lot of progress so far this season I figure some of us longtime fans/supporters could continue this since it seems our 3rd string QB is worthy of a cult :D

Glad this is back!!! I'm in the Cult!!!

No callouts though.

JC. Is. Da. MAN.

Period.

Hey, I watched the game. Campbell did fine. I wouldn't say it was a very reassuring victory. More like the Cards committed suicide. But a victory. Great!

Hey, I watched the game. Campbell did fine. I wouldn't say it was a very reassuring victory. More like the Cards committed suicide. But a victory. Great!

You are giving way more credit to the cards than they deserve. James looked good today but we were clearly the better team.

I am a charter member of the JC fan club. I have stood by this guy through all the pissing, whining and call-outs.

Today, I felt like a proud father. When he called the audible on the first drive after Phoenix stacked the box, then went on to complete the pass and finish the drive with a TD, I just beamed. He clearly has matured as a QB under Zorn and I could not be happier.

To all those out there who said "He's not smart enough", I say, "suck it".

Hail

where do you come up with a hyperbole like that :doh:

Well, it seemed like the Cards stopped playing any kind of coverage for a while in the second half. Were the players thinking about something else?

And they were forced to play defensive players on offense. I don't think that's a good sign.

Edgerrin James has eight years under his belt. Either he's slowing down, or that line was not penetrating.

But it was a definite "w". So it's on to Philly and Dallas, who will probably remember to play pass defense.

Well, it seemed like the Cards stopped playing any kind of coverage for a while in the second half. Were the players thinking about something else?

And they were forced to play defensive players on offense. I don't think that's a good sign.

Edgerrin James has eight years under his belt. Either he's slowing down, or that line was not penetrating.

But it was a definite "w". So it's on to Philly and Dallas, who will probably remember to play pass defense.

I should have mentioned it was the announcers who said that, "the Cardinals are committing suicide." I don't want to be accused of plagarism.

Archived