Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

Jason seems to always mention that he's not the only problem with the Skins(which is true) but I've never heard him say that he is at fault for anything.

But perhaps he has said it and I just missed it...:whoknows:

I've heard him mention it before, but not nearly as many times as I've heard excuses fly out of his mouth:

"New offense"

"New coach"

"Injuries"

Not sure how much leadership you can glean from these comments, but I sure don't hear much.

:2cents:

I've heard him mention it before, but not nearly as many times as I've heard excuses fly out of his mouth:

"New offense"

"New coach"

"Injuries"

Not sure how much leadership you can glean from these comments, but I sure don't hear much.

:2cents:

Not to mention the fact that a few weeks ago, he mentioned the "race" factor.

Jason's comments were posted weeks ago and I don't remember which thread it was in.

But if you're really interested in confirming it.. just use the search function.

If you are going to discuss something like that, you should include a link to the article directly quoting JC... This doesn't seem so unreasonable. It lends your claim credence and saves us reading a thread full of people doubting your reference. If you fail to cite claims of that sort in school, you fail. If you fail to do so as a journalist, you lose credibility. Though this forum is less academic than university and less formal than the New York Times, it is still the role of the poster to prove his point, not that of the reader.

I could say: "Hey, Ronald Reagan and George Michael had a secret affair in the late 80s... it's true, just google it." That would be irresponsible. At least without hilarious reference pics.

Meh, anyway, JC is indeed black, is aware of it I'm certain, and will kick ass this year...and will take a huge chunk out of D Snyder's *** next year.

HTTR

If you are going to discuss something like that, you should include a link to the article directly quoting JC... This doesn't seem so unreasonable. It lends your claim credence and saves us reading a thread full of people doubting your reference.

I guess you missed the other posters who backed me up. ;)

And fwiw, this thread isn't filled with people doubting me...other than you.

But whatever.....:silly:

Jason seems to always mention that he's not the only problem with the Skins(which is true) but I've never heard him say that he is at fault for anything.

But perhaps he has said it and I just missed it...:whoknows:

B.S. I've listened to almost every presser and JC has said that about once.

And most people who watched the Redskins realize that he's not the only problem or even the main problem.

Most people realize its the OL well except your JC detractors and Dan Synder.

If he's said it soo much cite it or link it.

I guess you missed the other posters who backed me up.

And fwiw, this thread isn't filled with people doubting me...other than you.

But whatever.....

Most members, other then me, don't waste time arguing with you, BLC, Mahons,Zskins and the rest of your crew.

They are used to your groups loosely or completely unsupported claims.

BTW-This is the Camp of Campbell thread so you're actually trolling.

HTTR!

B.S. I've listened to almost every presser and JC has said that about once.

If he's said it so much cite it or link it.

Obviously you didn't read the entire thread because I was proven wrong and I admitted it. ;)

Most members, other then me, don't waste time arguing with you, BLC, Mahons,Zskins and the rest of your crew.

They are used to your groups loosely or completely unsupported claims.

I'm assuming you want proof that JC brought up the black QB issue?

And if thats the case, give me a little while and I'll provide it.

HTTR!

Archived