Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

I cant wait until jason leads us to another 7-9 season, with 3120 yards, 12 TD's and 7 INT's. I'm not looking forward to that because of the losing record he will inevitably lead us to, but I just can't wait to see the new and improved excuses JC fans come up with next offseason. Although, I gotta say, I dont think they can beat all the ones I've seen this offseason.

Good for you man, keep rooting against the team. BTW, when's the last time JC led us to 7-9 season so that he could lead us to ANOTHER one? If he doesn't get it done this season, everyone knows he's gone, from the JC supporters, the JC bashers and the team-bashers.

I cant wait until jason leads us to another 7-9 season, with 3120 yards, 12 TD's and 7 INT's. I'm not looking forward to that because of the losing record he will inevitably lead us to, but I just can't wait to see the new and improved excuses JC fans come up with next offseason. Although, I gotta say, I dont think they can beat all the ones I've seen this offseason.

If you've been reading, you know that almost every person who is in support of Campbell knows that this is the last year he will have to show he can be the guy for a full season.

So your wait for new "excuses" won't come to fruition, I'm sorry to say.

Good for you man, keep rooting against the team. BTW, when's the last time JC led us to 7-9 season so that he could lead us to ANOTHER one? If he doesn't get it done this season, everyone knows he's gone, from the JC supporters, the JC bashers and the team-bashers.

I'm not rooting against the team. And by, 7-9 season, I'm actually spot on, given JC's 16-20 record as a starter. JC's winning percentage is .444, which is right around 7-9.

If campbell wants to prove me wrong, go for it. I hope he does. I'm just throwing my prediction out there.

If you've been reading, you know that almost every person who is in support of Campbell knows that this is the last year he will have to show he can be the guy for a full season.

So your wait for new "excuses" won't come to fruition, I'm sorry to say.

If campbell doesnt pan out this season, there will still be members throwing out a few "what-if" scenarios and extending JC more credit than he's earned. Just one more season in Zorns offense, his third, would have been the breakout year! We are probably going to draft O-line next draft, so the "if we draft some O-line, and keep campbell, its pro-bowl baby," excuses will be thrown out there. Just sayin.

But, as I usually add in, if campbell's kicks some ass this season, I'll grab all the crow I can get from all of you and ask for seconds.

I'm not rooting against the team. And by, 7-9 season, I'm actually spot on, given JC's 16-20 record as a starter (generous being that collins actually won the buffalo game in 07). JC's winning percentage is .444, which is right around 7-9.

If campbell wants to prove me wrong, go for it. I hope he does. I'm just throwing my prediction out there.

Man you suck at stats, are you sure that's not the game gibbs calls 2 TO?:doh:

If campbell doesnt pan out this season, there will still be members throwing out a few "what-if" scenarios and extending JC more credit than he's earned. Just one more season in Zorns offense, his third, would have been the breakout year! We are probably going to draft O-line next draft, so the "if we draft some O-line, and keep campbell, its pro-bowl baby," excuses will be thrown out there. Just sayin.

But, as I usually add in, if campbell's kicks some ass this season, I'll grab all the crow I can get from all of you and ask for seconds.

No, at that point there should be no "what-ifs" he was given two years to run the offense and if we cant see progress, then bye.

The biggest what-if on Campbell's career is what if we kept Gibbs' 2005 offense, the offense Campbell was drafted to run.

Yeah because when he was actually getting protection, people were not even talking about him as MVP.

Get real man, Oline is more important than a QB. Accept it, move on.

JC was MVP of the first 3 weeks, I guess you could say. 2-1 record, 5 TD's and 0 INT's. Very, very good start.

Too bad the final 13 weeks had jason throwing 8 TD's and 6 INT's, while going 6-7.

No, at that point there should be no "what-ifs" he was given two years to run the offense and if we cant see progress, then bye.

The biggest what-if on Campbell's career is what if we kept Gibbs' 2005 offense, the offense Campbell was drafted to run.

What you said.

JC was MVP of the first 3 weeks, I guess you could say. 2-1 record, 5 TD's and 0 INT's. Very, very good start.

Too bad the final 13 weeks had jason throwing 8 TD's and 6 INT's, while going 6-7.

If Pete "The Hero" Kendall does not go for the Olinemen glory we go 9-7, same as last year. They were talking about Jason Campbell being an all star half way into the season not just the first 3 games.

Getting really old son.

Right and the rest of the team had nothing to do with the first three weeks either.

Right and the rest of the team had nothing to do with the first three weeks either.

Nobody said it was all JC. But you can see a huge difference between earlier on when he was getting decent protection and later when he wasn't. You can also see the OL degrading via the stats Portis put up in the latter half of the year compared to the former. The entire POINT is that the rest of the team was doing their jobs at first, particularly the OL.

The cult of colt, as a JC supporter I never step foot in the thread, but I respect it. It is so funny that the haters will follow the JC support threads and hate! The crow will be ready for you guys!

Maybe you should go to that thread and you will see plenty of people hating on Colt as well.

You refuse to give him credit for his success, but have every intention of blaming him for every one of his failures.

You are only proving that you want to see Campbell fail, and aren't really worried about who gives us the best chance to win.

Personally, the 6'5 QB we have right now is a far more appealing option than the project 3rd string QB who had a vast amount of success running an offense that the QB before him had equal success in. But let's not discount his remarkable success against currently unemployed defenders last pre-season.

If Colt is somehow forced to come in to a game and puts up solid numbers, I'd be all for him. I would love to see that happen. Unfortunately, pre-season success is hardly convincing.

JC's going to put up better stats this season for the simple fact that we're going up against worse defenses - particularly against the pass. If we can get anything out of our number 2 WRs, then Campbell could put up Pro Bowl numbers.

Do you think it will be enough for a Wildcard?

The Wildcard? I see us winning the [edit] Division!

That would be nice. I'm curious though, is that just optimism or do you really think the 'Skins can usurp the Giants? (I didn't include the other two because the Eagles have to rely on other teams losses to make it to the playoffs, and Dallas is Dallas.)

Archived