Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

I agree. Seth Rogen is hilarious! I don't think there's a movie I've seen him in that I didn't like

Funny thing is, I like his movies and think he is a pretty good actor (for the movies he makes), but he doesn't do anything particularly funny. The supporting casts are what really makes his movies. But I do like him a lot!

Super Bad

Knocked Up

Pineapple Express

40 Year Old Virgin

Rosie O'Donnell. Michael Moore.

preach on!!

Id like to add emo kids. The metal dude in me just wants to smash their faces in and give them a reason to be sad. take your eyeliner off, put on some normal jeans, stop styling your hair to look like a retarded rooster and STOP CRYING!

preach on!!

Id like to add emo kids. The metal dude in me just wants to smash their faces in and give them a reason to be sad. take your eyeliner off, put on some normal jeans, stop styling your hair to look like a retarded rooster and STOP CRYING!

QFT!!!:applause:

I hate stupid drivers...

1. don't use there turn signal

a. When making a left turn and you are waiting for them at an intersection b/c you think they are going straight but if they had put there turn signal on, you could have made your left turn.

b. Just plain cut you off.

2. Drive slow in the fast lane

3. Drive fast in the slow lane

4. Wait 30 feet from the car in front of them so then it holds traffic up further back

5. Make upsurdly wide turns

6. Wait forever to go after the light turns green

7. Drive side by side another driver so no one is able to pass

The list goes on...

ok, I hate balloons.

I am afraid they are going to always explode in my face and blind me. and that makes me hate them.

Hey Mike, remember this?

balloon-pop.JPG :evilg:

I hate: Boy bands, mainstream artists, Cowboys, Fairweather fans, and people who say it's just a game...there's more but I can't think right now.

I hate people that keep their ****ing cell phones on a loud ring, especially when they're in a texting conversation so their ****ing phone keeps ringing every 2 minutes...

And when people have sound on their texting so every ****ing letter they type is a little "click"

Ugh. Drives me insane.

Edit: I REALLY, REALLY hate incorrect grammar and spelling. Sometimes it's really difficult for me to read ES.

Archived