Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

:secret: He's flirting with you. :paranoid:

;)

So if he's flirting with me by being mean to me (wow, thought we were outa 4th grade :silly:) then what does this say about your real feelings for me?

I already hate you irrationally, but guess I'll have a real reason to then. I'll edit my list when the time comes.

:evilg::evilg:

Also

Or when some of us hijacked TK's "Hi there" thread.

I was there! I wanna go back. That was a fun place. :D

ES'ers like to flirt with skinsgirl26 :silly:

......and yes, I'm a little jealous, but it's okay because she's cute and she's a word nerd like me - but I prefer "gonna" :)

You made me blush. And it's "gunna."

Also, you've had only 2 posts for a while. I'm being a creeper, I know, but really...I'm confused.

Was that New Year's Eve a couple of years ago? One of you called me that night - couldn't understand a word, lol.

Did you hang up on them to? :)

I think I told them to hold on & that HAD to hear this.

CLICK!

:rotflmao:

You made me blush. And it's "gunna."

Also, you've had only 2 posts for a while. I'm being a creeper, I know, but really...I'm confused.

Hey, thanks for calling attention to that... I don't think about it every time I post in the Tailgate or anything............. ;)

Hey, thanks for calling attention to that... I don't think about it every time I post in the Tailgate or anything............. ;)

Yeah but I thought I'd seen you around more...maybe it's just because I've been living over here for the past 2 weeks.

I hate that the Tailgate owns me. :doh:

I'm not really sure what counts as "irrational" hate... but I get livid when I hear someone eating loudly. The sound of food being masticated and swallowed is sooooooooo disgusting to me - I've thrown my utensils down and walked out of the room before. I seriously can't stand it.

I'm not really sure what counts as "irrational" hate... but I get livid when I hear someone eating loudly. The sound of food being masticated and swallowed is sooooooooo disgusting to me - I've thrown my utensils down and walked out of the room before. I seriously can't stand it.

I cant be around people eating carrots or potato chips. Drives me ****ing insane.

"Gee Slacky, what're we gunna do tonight?"

"Same thing we do every night, try to take over the threads!"

Edit: I forgot punctuation... :doh:

Yeah, I dont think im ready for that kind of commitment yet. Maybe in a few weeks. I'm still grieving over the lost of my last partner. :(

Edit: I miss Pinky and the Brain too.

Archived