Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

I hate hexagons. Primarily hexagonal groups. Like honey combs.

I'm not kidding. I'd beat an infant if I had to get rid of it. It makes me angry.

Perhaps in another life I was raised to be like John Connor. You know, fight the machines. And the hexagons was a common design on these robots, and I'm conditioned to hate hexagons because they go along with the Robots.

In short, **** Hexagons.

I hate tax payers who think the government is putting their business out of business because they think Sales Tax and Withholding Tax belong to them!!!!
That doesn't bother me so much. Matching FICA tax, Fed Unemployment Tax, State Unemployment Tax, and Worker's Comp tax - I'm not real fond of. It's not the taxes themselves I hate so much - it's the abuses and the high rates in respose to the abuses.

Grilled Reuben sandwiches. I'll be serving them at the DDP. Hope you stop by. :)

If we make it (which we hope to do), SS and I were thinking about bringing pulled pork for sammiches. I've only made pulled pork once before, but it was pretty nomalicious IMO and would make for easy tailgating food. Does someone here make amazing pulled pork and would therefore pwn me in that department? Should I be posting this in the DDP thread or the random thought thread? Hmmmmm...... :silly:

I hate dogs. And hardcore dog owners. (Not all dog owners.)

It's not a person, it's a dog. I mean damn.

It doesn't like wearing clothes. It doesn't speak English. It doesn't need to eat at the table. It doesn't like pepperoni pizza. It doesn't watch TV. On and on.

It sleeps. It eats. It ****s. It eats ****. It's a ****ing dog.

Blast away. I don't care. I can't take it anymore.

If we make it (which we hope to do), SS and I were thinking about bringing pulled pork for sammiches. I've only made pulled pork once before, but it was pretty nomalicious IMO and would make for easy tailgating food. Does someone here make amazing pulled pork and would therefore pwn me in that department? Should I be posting this in the DDP thread or the random thought thread? Hmmmmm...... :silly:
Sounds wonderful. I hear Pez's dad is bringing a whole pig to the June thing, but you should be clear wit pulled pork for the April thing. ;)

It doesn't like wearing clothes. It doesn't speak English. It doesn't need to eat at the table. It doesn't like pepperoni pizza. It doesn't watch TV. On and on.

I'm more of a cat person, than dog. But I have no problems whatsover with dogs. Its the stupid owners that let them poop in everyone's yard but their own that bother me.

I hate the fact that people tell me all the time that I have a loud voice. Yeah, I get it!! i have lived with this voice for 35 years. No, I am not mad. No, I am not screaming either. It is a loud booming voice and it is the one I was born with. Yes, I can quiet down now that you have said something but in an hour I am going to be "loud" again because its my natural voice.

I dont tell you to stop growing your hair or change your eye color. It's not that Im trying to be rude, it is that I am unaware that you think its loud. Im just used to it.

I hate adults who make a lot of noise while chewing gum.

Oh, MAN, who are you telling?! We have several of those at work. Bugs me to no end. Also, I'd say that 9 out of 10 people where I work don't know how to close their mouth when they're eating. Seriously, do people not know how annoying this is? :doh:

That doesn't bother me so much. Matching FICA tax, Fed Unemployment Tax, State Unemployment Tax, and Worker's Comp tax - I'm not real fond of. It's not the taxes themselves I hate so much - it's the abuses and the high rates in respose to the abuses.

That, I can understand. But when I have to go to businesses who haven't paid there taxes and let them know they owe $50,000 and they think I am stealing their home, all because they couldn't keep track of their books and kept money they charged customers for sales tax for their own...well that just drives me crazy.

I hate you too!

Archived