Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

Oh, MAN, who are you telling?! We have several of those at work. Bugs me to no end. Also, I'd say that 9 out of 10 people where I work don't know how to close their mouth when they're eating. Seriously, do people not know how annoying this is? :doh:

Seems to be a trend. I just can't imagine professionals from my father's generation popping bubbles in a white collar work environment. I'm generally surprised people do it where I work because it makes them look bad IMO. But I never say anything about it. Maybe I'm the only one who notices.

Soccer.

I mean sure, there are lots of reasons to dislike it, because it really is a stupid sport. But HATING it goes a bit too far because it's so easy to ignore in this country outside of the once a week it appears on SC Top Plays for 8 seconds and the occasional "WTF is Beckham doing now" blurb.

I dont get why people hate the McDonalds Filet of Fish commercial. I find it hilarious.

I really think it's the guy eating the sandwich that makes the commercial. I love the whole thing, but I don't crack a smile until I see the guy bobbing his head to the song while nomming on his sammich. Again, will never get tired of this commercial :D

I hate when people put this thread back on topic. HIJACK FTW!!!!

Sometimes I seriously hate Slacky. Only it's not really irrational. But he's pretty irrational so it kinda fits. :silly:

I hate SMART cars' date=' and Maryland.[/quote']

I hate SMART cars too...I'd be terrified to drive somethin that small...I like my truck :D And I LOVE MD...well parts of it.

Bump.

I hate when people slow to a stop to make a turn. Learn how to ****in drive.

Agreed.

Also hate when someone is next to you in a turning lane & they drive straight ahead almost into you because they're to ****ing stupid to realize they're in the wrong ****ing lane. :doh::mad:

Soccer.

I mean sure, there are lots of reasons to dislike it, because it really is a stupid sport. But HATING it goes a bit too far because it's so easy to ignore in this country outside of the once a week it appears on SC Top Plays for 8 seconds and the occasional "WTF is Beckham doing now" blurb.

I hate it when people say soccer is dumb. Its not.

People who confuse

-there, their, and they're

-two, to, and too

-effect and affect

-any other combination of words a 4th grader would know

seriously, learn to spell

+1

It's really annoying. I know I leaned this stuff in elementary school, was everyone else to stupid to retain it?

Archived