Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

You lost that challenge because you are inferior.

Yes, I am inferior, because we live in the '50s. I bake cakes and sing songs while you work on the family's one car and play Frank Sinatra records.......

.....and we don't have ES :no:

Women of ES, take note!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a housewife. My mom stayed home to raise my brother, sister, and I so my dad could run his business, and I had a great childhood.

On a lighter note...where in the picture does it say it's the wife's job to bring her husband and his friends hot pizza and wings and cold beer during Redskin games? :silly::doh::silly:

On a lighter note...where in the picture does it say it's the wife's job to bring her husband and his friends hot pizza and wings and cold beer during Redskin games? :silly::doh::silly:

Didn't see it in that graphic. If you know of any single forty-something women who are ok with such a thing, let me know. :D

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being a housewife. My mom stayed home to raise my brother, sister, and I so my dad could run his business, and I had a great childhood.

You are officially my enemy/best friend - I don't know what to make of you.............. I spent like 20 minutes typing up my desire to live in the 50s because it was simple back then when you.... blah blah blah.... i'm watching you, skinsgirl................... :cool2:

Didn't see it in that graphic. If you know of any single forty-something women who are ok with such a thing, let me know. :D

Sure thing, I'll make sure they enjoy giving foot rubs too...

You are officially my enemy/best friend - I don't know what to make of you.............. I spent like 20 minutes typing up my desire to live in the 50s because it was simple back then when you.... blah blah blah.... i'm watching you, skinsgirl................... :cool2:

Wait I'm confused....I'm not against women having other jobs...I just wouldn't mind being a housewife...if you liked the 50s...wouldn't you be one? Eventually?

And don't ya just wanna go to a diner right now and have a shake and some fries...and dance in a poodle skirt to music from a jukebox :D And the cars back then...beautiful...okay I'm done now...

And don't ya just wanna go to a diner right now and have a shake and some fries...and dance in a poodle skirt to music from a jukebox :D And the cars back then...beautiful...okay I'm done now...

I don't understand your "gunna" - yeah, it sounds right, but there's no "U" in "going" or "to" - YES, I'm aware that there aren't two 'n's in going, but......................... gunna?

I don't understand your "gunna" - yeah, it sounds right, but there's no "U" in "going" or "to" - YES, I'm aware that there aren't two 'n's in going, but......................... gunna?

But I don't pronounce it like "gonna" it's more like "guh-nna" I dunno (donno?) it's just the way I've always written it so it looks weird to change it haha :D

its part of the slurring process. "uh" takes less effort to produce than "ah".

its part of the slurring process. "uh" takes less effort to produce than "ah".

Hahah well I am kinda tired...sober though...so don't really know about this slurring, though less effort could be a factor I have known to be a bit lazy :)

The "ah" makes me think of my Boston grandfather...go "You gahnna pahk the cah?" :hysterical:

ok, I hate balloons.

I am afraid they are going to always explode in my face and blind me. and that makes me hate them.

Funny, I just did a google search on "hate balloons" on es.com.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22hate+balloons%22+site%3Aextremeskins.com&aq=f&oq=

I'm kind of good at discovering random **** like this:

There are only two people who have ever said that in the nine years this site has been up: you and paige3girl.

I hate balloons... I don't know what it is. My husband knows this and of course sent a baloon with my flowers for our anniversary a few months ago. I cut that damn thing off immediately.... it won't die. It is still floating around the top of my office today... my anniversary was 12/21

So what's the connection?

You both went to Canton! Coincidence? I think not.

She's a hell of a lot more pleasant to look at then you are though. :)

Not sure where this leads us, but it's kind of interesting.

I'll keep an eye on this developing story and report back.

You know what I'm starting to really hate?

Scrolling sigs.

That ****'s annoying as ****.

QFT.
I hate how "gonna" looks. It looks stupid. I hate that.

It should be "gunna," always and forever.

I love this thread.

I hate people who hate Grammar Nazis.:silly:

Did you know "gonna" is listed at dictionary.com and "gunna" is not? :)

I get the same issue & I'm COX's broadband. I have found a trick that works for me though. Right click on an animated gif sig & click on properties. Then they all run correctly instead of that stutter run that slows everying down including screen scroll.
That's why I come here - the education. :)
I can't stand it when someone won't clear their conjested throat while continuing to talk.
I wonder how many people cleared their throat after reading this? (I did)
I dont think any of the people I know personally from ES know my real name. Even though I knew them before I had the name changed, I'm still Slacky.

Dude, I know your real name. Probably because DLSF refers to everybody by their real name whenever she talks about ES people.

Speaking of sauerkraut...

...why do I have a can of sauerkraut in my cupboard? Seriously... I know I bought it... it's been in there for like two years... but I don't know why.

'Tis a mystery.

Grilled Reuben sandwiches. I'll be serving them at the DDP. Hope you stop by. :)

If you have any more questions, call me.

Maybe you had a great childhood because you grew up in Olney, MD? :)

I irrationally hate missing good threads that read like a chat room scroll. That's what I get for sleeping. :silly:

Archived