Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Irrational Hate Thread

Spaceman Spiff

I can't stand it when someone won't clear their congested throat while continuing to talk.

Oh, gross, I know exactly what you mean! One of the guys I listen to on the radio every day does that and it drives me NUTS! Makes me criiiiiiiinge!

I dont think any of the people I know personally from ES know my real name. Even though I knew them before I had the name changed, I'm still Slacky.

That's because Slacky is a legit, fun name. Also, TK named you so I guess you really don't have a choice. :D

And Pinky & the Brain was awesome.

Edit: My name gets lost too...:( Thought I was bein so original. I was young- I didn't know. :silly:

Yeah, it seems to have worked out for the best. I kind of wish that TK had left G.A.C.O.L.B. as Lamey McLameAss, though. :silly:

He did deserve it. His thread finished 3rd in the runnings for threads that night. Behind the epicness of buenosdiaz's and my ownage threads.

For anyone who may have missed it, the epic ownage of SKINSFAN89 aka Steve.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=280930

And incase any of you were wondering, my pride and joy...

i loooovae keeastman

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=242305

Also contains an ode to Mondizzle written by Springfield Skins on the last page.

I hate customers...even though you make my paychecks, I hate you all.

Ahem.

Quit trying to put the thread back on topic. :mad:

Thanks.

Neeeeeeever gonna let that die, are you? I'm gonna make you a t-shirt :D

:doh::doh:

Must you? Really? :( But I'm such a nice, sensitive girl. I really take offense to that. :silly:

Must you? Really? :( But I'm such a nice, sensitive girl. I really take offense to that. :silly:

I really think it's "gonna"...... so....... yeah.

And don't make your sad face at me - that only works on boys :silly:

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding ;)

I really think it's "gonna"...... so....... yeah.

And don't make your sad face at me - that only works on boys :silly:

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding ;)

Haha it works on my mom too, I'm pretty sure she's a girl...:silly:

And I'll ignore "gonna" when you use it. Cause you're not a dick about me being a grammar nazi like some people around here. Also cause you're funny. And you winked at me. ;):silly:

Also, Slacky...those threads....I'm very, very sad I missed those. Fail.

I noticed that too. What say you Mondizzle?

O......M.....G

I actually missed Slacky's reference to that thread, but I have read SS's post in it..................

Man oh man - that was sweet, but he was so drunk - just barely able to paw at the keyboard :silly:

If I'm not mistaken, his sig is from that very post :doh: Aaaaaaah, ya gotta love him :silly:

O......M.....G

I actually missed Slacky's reference to that thread, but I have read SS's post in it..................

Man oh man - that was sweet, but he was so drunk - just barely able to paw at the keyboard :silly:

If I'm not mistaken, his sig is from that very post :doh: Aaaaaaah, ya gotta love him :silly:

Yeah, definitely not one of my finer moments.

Archived