BLACKBIRD FEATURES

* Black Search

* Black News Ticker

* Black Bookmarks

* Blackbird TV

* Social Bookmarking

* Email Manager

* Social Network Manager

The Blackbird Browser gives you access to Internet sites just like Internet Explorer, plus more community-specific features when you want them. For example, Black Search moves important information from African American sites higher in your search results. Try the Blackbird Browser and see how we are customizing the web experience just for you.

I don't want to download it cause I might not go back.

White people search the internet like this... Black people search the internet like this...

I have no problem with this but I wouldn't download it. People have the right to browse the internet the way they chose. It's like buying a magazine directed at a particular group. Now let people come complain about where's my white browser.

"We want to be treated as equals. Buuuut we want our own web browser."

They have web browsers for specified for women (and the gays).

Wow. If someone created a web browser for white people it would create a firestorm of controversy and cries of racism. :doh:

BTW - Don't blame black people for this. Blame a couple of individuals with a bad idea.

As if this won't?

What a completely retarded idea for a product.

I have no problem with this but I wouldn't download it. People have the right to browse the internet the way they chose. It's like buying a magazine directed at a particular group. Now let people come complain about where's my white browser.

They have web browsers for specified for women (and the gays).

a gay browser? I find humor in that. Do you have a link?

Archived