Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happend to (ES Poster)??

WVUforREDSKINS

I Agree QBKiller, I havent seen BLC in ages. (Brandon Lloyd Christmas) He knew his football and I always liked his posts. I remember him saying one time he was gonig to change his name, so maybe he still is around.

Mods, is that the case?

BLC was last logged on early today and his last post was Oct. 20th. I checked the member list.

http://extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=5715490&postcount=11

If people are too lazy to even read the previous two pages of this thread and all we're going to do is reloop over the same posters over an over (like ghost mentioned just a few posts earlier and then someone asking about him again--just one of a half-dozen examples) we're just gonna close this mess.

If people are too lazy to even read the previous two pages of this thread and all we're going to do is reloop over the same posters over an over (like ghost mentioned just a few posts earlier and then someone asking about him again--just one of a half-dozen examples) we're just gonna close this mess.

Agreed. A shame, too, because I think the thread has real potential. Guys like Blade, CrazyZeb, Wacky Ralph, etc- are who I'm hoping I'll read about every time I click on the link.

Instead, it seems to be more "wait, Sarge got banned? why?" type posts. :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, at least those folks didn't start a whole new thread to ask about it....unlike someone else. :)

Archived