Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happend to (ES Poster)??

WVUforREDSKINS

Whatever happened to HeavensSafety21?
I would love to have met her in person.

She is gorgeous.

I know she was hot as hell!
I was just scrolling across this thread and noticed these posts on the first page. HeavensSafety21 is my girlfriend LOL. She joined when Taylor died but she doesnt really ever get on here anymore. I know some will call bull**** about my post but yes she really is my girlfriend and I appreciate teh comments.

:ols:

This thread often brings out more than the simply curious---it's been oft-noted in staff discussions as a draw for the sometimes <cough> misinformed or clueless or pointless or self-harming or "perceptually challenged" among us :pfft:, not that the forum in general isn't sort of partially dedicated to such pursuits anyway. :D :evilg: :ols:

This thread often brings out more than the simply curious---it's been oft-noted in staff discussions as a draw for the sometimes <cough> misinformed or clueless or pointless or self-harming or "perceptually challenged" among us :pfft:, not that the forum in general isn't sort of partially dedicated to such pursuits anyway. :D :evilg: :ols:

someone should bump Arts "ban the tards" thread, that was classic stuff.

You serious? As if I was the only one who said "Worthless without pics"? I didn't even take the time to use the emoticons. Get off your high horse.

you didnt take the time to read before posting, if I was more anal I would have went back and responded to every idiot who said that BEFORE the pics were posted 4 times.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upenR6n7xWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upenR6n7xWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

you didnt take the time to read before posting, if I was more anal I would have went back and responded to every idiot who said that BEFORE the pics were posted 4 times.

Ride that pony...

Fine, I apologize for not meeting your pre-posting standards. Now I'll let you go back to your forum police duties.

try actually reading the thread, the pics were posted several times. yes its stupid to post before reading
You serious? As if I was the only one who said "Worthless without pics"? I didn't even take the time to use the emoticons. Get off your high horse.
Dude, quit acting like a dick.
Ride that pony...

Fine, I apologize for not meeting your pre-posting standards. Now I'll let you go back to your forum police duties.

tick tick tick

I was listening to Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd and the lyrics reminded me of MSF:

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.

You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,

blown on the steel breeze.

Come on you target for faraway laughter,

come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.

Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.

Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,

rode on the steel breeze.

Come on you raver, you seer of visions,

come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

I've been wondering what happened to "inmate running the asylum". He had over 9,000 posts. I used to see his posts a lot when I first starting coming here. I haven't seen him post in a long time.

He still pops in from time to time. Lurks and reads.

I was just scrolling across this thread and noticed these posts on the first page. HeavensSafety21 is my girlfriend LOL. She joined when Taylor died but she doesnt really ever get on here anymore. I know some will call bull**** about my post but yes she really is my girlfriend and I appreciate teh comments.

Yeah, I remember you posting a pic of you and her. You definitely outkicked your coverage, bro.:pfft:

Archived