Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happend to (ES Poster)??

WVUforREDSKINS

• 2 weeks later...
So, BigMike, recently came back from like a year long ban, and seemed totally reformed and determined not to let it happen again, and within just 2 days, he vanishes once again.

He told me that after he was let back in they decided to ban him from the Tailgate. Pretty much the only place worth posting. This place is great to get info and have every link in one spot, but there are better places to talk Skins.

Are you serious?

whenever a board gets super popular the quality usually goes down.

When you have a smaller community the posters and posts are friendlier and far more well thought out. Here there are so many throwaway posts. Wizards extreme is a real fun place to talk bball. I really only see like 20 people posting on there but the post quality is much better.

Are you serious?
whenever a board gets super popular the quality usually goes down.

When you have a smaller community the posters and posts are friendlier and far more well thought out. Here there are so many throwaway posts. Wizards extreme is a real fun place to talk bball. I really only see like 20 people posting on there but the post quality is much better.

Really depends what you're looking for. If it's breaking-news related, I'm at ES in a heartbeat. More serious, in depth discussion is more often found somewhere smaller. However, there you may lose out on the wealth of opinions and viewpoints found at a more popular site.

• 1 month later...

Archived