Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happend to (ES Poster)??

WVUforREDSKINS

I honestly think Cav was the same guy as... Hell what was his name?... Indian name... same radical left political positions... got banned for his trolling? I think there was one other member who got banned before him as well. They all had similar styles that made me think the same person was coming back with a new persona every time.

I liked Blade. We didn't hit it off at first. In fact we got into it pretty bad one day and he banned me but I respected him and tip my hat to him as one of the founders of the site. If anyone talks to him, please pass along my best wishes.

Don't remember too many dealing with crazyhorse but Cav really liked to pump himself up and then when you called him on it he'd act like a 6 year old on the playground.

First thread I remember him in was the one about the Swift Boat guys and the impact they had on the election. One minute he was curious about their affiliation and the next he was on a full court press trying to drive them in the ground all the while acting like he had "intimate" knowledge about the military and it's inner workings. From there on out every thread he was involved in would spiral out of control due to his incesant trolling. Like I said before, he's about the only dude EVER that I seriously wanted to punch in the face.

How about DirtySkin21? I really liked his outlook on football but one day he lost his freaking mind and started threating to kick peoples asses. Next thing I know I was getting PM'd and he was threatening to curb stomp my "old ass" and "split my wig". Dude was a trip. Wish he could have kept his cyber badass under control cause I think he added to the stadium in a good way.

What happened to that taylorskin guy? I think that was his name. He was always ridiculously negative about Campbell. Did he get banned?

taylorcoreskin was his name. Man, that dude was a mess. He hated everything. There could be a story on the news about a baby who was rescued from a burning building, and he'd find a way to spin it into a negative.

taylorcoreskin was his name. Man, that dude was a mess. He hated everything. There could be a story on the news about a baby who was rescued from a burning building, and he'd find a way to spin it into a negative.
Ah, yeah. That was it. Maybe he's just biding his time until JC throws an INT? :D

Archived