Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happend to (ES Poster)??

WVUforREDSKINS

What about Tarhog?

The weird thing is I just searched the member list and his name isn't there. As if he never existed...

I haven't seen Tarhog on here since he was in the Summer reading thread where we all were recommending books, etc. That was in May or June.

Blade is one that used to enjoy reading, along with Tarhog of course. We need to start a "where are they now" episode.

Cavaliar (intentionally mispelled) dude was so full of crap. If he did all the stuff he claimed he did he'd be a modern day GI Joe. Dude was in every theater with intimate knowledge of everything the military has ever done. Then when you'd call him on it he'd get his little panties in a bunch. Can't say I miss him. I can honestly say he's the only guy on ES I've ever despised.

I honestly think Cav was the same guy as... Hell what was his name?... Indian name... same radical left political positions... got banned for his trolling? I think there was one other member who got banned before him as well. They all had similar styles that made me think the same person was coming back with a new persona every time.

I liked Blade. We didn't hit it off at first. In fact we got into it pretty bad one day and he banned me but I respected him and tip my hat to him as one of the founders of the site. If anyone talks to him, please pass along my best wishes.

Yeah, that's the guy. Am I the only one who thought they were the same person?

Probably. I got pretty heavily involved in discussions with each of them and I'm sure they are not the same person, unless that person is a method actor trying out different personalities or something. They are very different.

Probably. I got pretty heavily involved in discussions with each of them and I'm sure they are not the same person, unless that person is a method actor trying out different personalities or something. They are very different.

Yep ,totally different people or he was seriously schizo.

I found Cav interesting in a bug on a pin sort of fashion

I think that if it was the same guy, he was a political activist astroturfing under different persona. They may have had different background stories but both made lofty claims about themselves (Didn't crazy horse claim to be a college professor or something) to try to boost their credibility, and both seemed to have the same ideology.

But hey, I could easily be wrong. There are a lot of nutjobs in the world.

Archived